trust issues.. bad

jerrygordon3

I've posted about this girl before so sorry for being redundant but, after a year long relationship where we both weren't really happy, we split up, and she met someone else. she lied about it, and still kind of kept me in the loop. I caught her and was devastated and we didn't talk for about a month. I knew her fling wouldn't work because she was just numbing, so during i talked to girls and slept with someone. My ex kept contacting me and was really sincere about things, apologized, and we are giving EACH OTHER another chance. this time though she has friends again, and plans, and I'm not her number one priority. The first time around she was obsessed with me and had to always be with me, now she isn't like that, but still says " i want things to work, i want to be with you, i love you and see a future with you. i just want us to do it right this time"..

my trust issues though are making it extremely tough to be with her. she doesn't seem to have any trust issues which makes me think she isn't taking me seriously? IDK but we are hanging out a lot, just nowhere near as much as before. we are hanging out a healthy amount. I just don't trust her anymore, but i really want to be with her. we talk and she says she feels sorry for me because she can see that I'm tormented, and she has been cool about talking with me about it. sort of. she always lets me hold her phone, has no locks on the phone, and will just leave it sitting out displaying all her texts. she never hides anything from me, but because we had a bad break up, her family and friends don't want her with me, so when she is around them she will only usually text. this leaves a window for me to think she is not where she says she is. Ive actually crept a bit on social media, drove past her work, and called her on numerous occasions and she has been able to confirm she si where she says she is. She also got really drunk with her friend and ( had been dragging her feet ending things with the guy fling cause he is her boss) broke up with him officially. she came over and was angy that she ever rebounded with someone and let them have her body. she felt used and for a few days said i want to make sure i don't get used again and it would mean a lot if we could hold off on sex for awhile and just work on the relationship. when she fell asleep drunk, i went through her phone, and there were texts to her friends that sort of confirmed where she had been, and texts talking about how she loved and missed me and didn't want to be with the guy fling anymore. I GUESS EVERYTHING SEEMS TO CHECK OUT AM I JUST CRAZY??!?!?! I really want to be with this person despite all our issues. I'm a good looking guy and have never had issues meeting women, its not like i feel stuck at all. I just truly love this person. every single fiber of them. I'm vulnerable and its scary.

DrReplyInRhymes

However brief the act, the fact remains it happened nonetheless,

At the critical time for a decision to be made, it seems both had failed the test.

Yet, your continued snooping (deplorable btw) has proved that she remains true,

With her doing all this legwork, I think she's hoping you'll get a clue.

I normally would tell you to leave her in the dust,

For her character was revealed when she let him have the first thrust,

that she made her bed, so you should let her lie in it too,

Not let her have her cake (him) and to let her eat it too (you).

However, rarely have I seen someone take the steps needed to be took,

To prove to their partner they are who they are, all without being shook,

She seems to know that the trust is thin, maybe even nonexistent,

However, I do applaud her tremendously for being so persistent.

Based solely on my perspective of the way you described her on here,

I'd so go forth, and do away with all of your fear,

You have a woman who is willing to see this through to the end,

It's time to let go of the jealousy, and really try to make amends.

• Like 1