I came back......

Pursefreak74

A week ago I left him again, and now I'm back home. I can't stay away from him, even though we have issues. Major trust issues here.

How do I get over it? For our whole relationship he's has messaged, or emailed younger girls from Craigslist! He's 50 and they are in their 20's. One girl he has given money too. I left him when he did that, he promised he would never do it again, but he did. (Not the money part but messaging girls. ).

He promised he would never be on CL again, and I want to believe him, but every time his phone goes off I cringe!

He's a farmer, so I have no idea what he's really doing. I sit at home and wait for him. I'm so alone that I cry daily. I can't talk to him because he blows up at me, and even the thought of it makes me shake,and sick feeling. I did however tell him 2 weeks ago that I was lonely and he brushed it off.

Everything is my fault, I'm too needy, need to get thicker skin...etc. all things he's said to me.

But then he will tell me that he wants me to be needy.....he misses it . I'm so confused. I'm exhausted.

i just don't know if I am the one to blame, or how to fix this.