Connection again after 3 YEARS!

I had a thing with a guy abroad 3.5 years ago, it was such a huge connection,then I was in and out of traveling when I left his country and eventually he got a gf.He blocked me out and I went a little crazy with a message. Bc I visit his city bc of fam friends ,I wanted to clear the air, and still in touch with his friends.So I am in his city soon, so I had his friend apologize for me being a little crazy.So when I sent him and his friends my dates I would be in their city, he wrote back and was like "guess what". And was randomly in my city!I wasn t sure if he still had a gf, so I went in to meeting him very mellow and chill and friends-mode.The 1st thing he did when we sat down was say "I want to start off by apologizin 4 not talking to your or explaining to you in person during your 2nd time (in his city),my ex-girlfriend was very insecure & didn t want me speaking to any girl from my past. I am glad I can tell you in person I m sorry and that we can put it behind us" and I apologized too for acting like a crazy girl.& then the whole night even tho 3.5 years has gone by, we acted the exact same as if no time went by.Convo flowing, laughing so much, deep convos, and eventually he even kissed me even though I was going into our meeting thinking it would be closure and very formal. I feel this huge connection and spark with him.What do u guys think this means after those years passing and still feeling how I feel, and how should I act when I see him in his city in 2 months!

I think that you should proceed with caution, but be yourself and have a good time. A lot of time has gone by and things have happened over those years to the both of you, you have a lot of catching up to do. BUUUUUTTTTT don't expect it all to go the same way or you may end up getting hurt. Be attentive to detail and everything should work out fine! good luck!