If it happens, when does it happen?

sunglasses

Mine came back 16 days later, begging, apologizing, telling me he had made a mistake and couldn't live without me. I made him wait for a week, then we met and talked and I gave him a second chance. It didn't work out -- he had not changed and things were even worse than ever before, with his friends now nosing into our relationship. He broke up with me again (2 days ago), a month after our first reconciliation meeting, telling me that he chooses his (female) friends over me (his friends made him choose). Imagine that. Treating someone who gave him a second chance and forgave him, like dirt. :eek: On top of that, my gramma (who had practically raised me) was dying and he knew it. She died a day after his break-up. I learned my lesson. Never taking him back again. Ever. There is nothing he can do that can make me change my mind. Making me go through hell for his friends, when he knew I was already having a rough time, making me go through the feelings of the breakup again, especially with the ****ty timing... that's just unforgivable. My gramma wouldn't want me to date someone like that.

Edited by NoMoreJerks

My previous ex came back after about 5 months and I also wasn't interested and was already falling for the next one I'd been dating for a couple of months. The best thing to do is move on, this gives you options and in all honesty the best way to get the last one back, if and I mean, if you really want that to happen.