Ex gf crying and missing me

So my ex who broke up with me over a fight 4 months ago i haven't contacted her since then i thought she's already over me but just last week my friend told me that my ex cried because she misses me and my friend told me that my ex looks like she's still in love with me. What does this really mean????? She told me that she's done with me and don't want me anymore why is she crying after 4 months of post break up an NC ? I still have feelings for her and i miss her sometimes, what should i do now? Should i reach out? But i'm afraid of her reply which will set me back to square one...

Please help this has been playing over my head for the whole week :(

• Author
Let her contact you first.

I wouldn't take someone else's word for what may be happening

She's really a good friend of mine i don't think she would lie about it

• Like 1
greenleaves54

Well there's not much for you to ponder on. Just focus on your life and see what happens. The situation hasn't really changed.

If anything is meant to happen she is the one who has to approach you.

Keep us updated :-)

If it's not from the horse's mouth, do nothing. I am sure she knows how to reach you if the feeling is unbearable and she wants you back. Right now, it sounds like she would rather go through her alleged emotional suffering than get back together. Keep moving forward.

The advice of not doing anything if it is not from her mouth is good advice. If she approaches you she can't then say that you are coming on to her strong, or harassing or any such nonsense. At least if she approaches you a sane woman won't.

Lord knows I have had exes text me, message me, lurk in my neighborhood then call me a stalker if I say hello.

That said.

Love is always a risk. Take the risk. Right now she is missing you. In a week she could be meeting someone new. Take the risk and reach out to her and it could be a window of time where you can start a new. OR she will deny missing you and call you creepy.

Question is would she be worth the risk?

• Like 1

Most women won't contact a guy, especially if she ended the relationship. If you want to know where she stands, it wouldn't hurt to contact her. If nothing else, it might give you both closure.

• Like 1
  • Author

Guys you won't believe this, 4 hours ago she texted me"i miss you" i didn't reply, just now she called me on face time!!! Ofc i ignored it

Ok now. You really should call/text her back. It does not mean she wants to have your babies or whatever.... but if you care for her you won't play games. Tell her you miss her and talk to her on facetime and see where things go.

• Like 3
  • Author

after i ignored her text and call i decided to reach out to her i kept the conv short i only asked her about her collage life and i'm glad to hear she's doing fine. She told me i miss that person who used to calm me when i get sad or upset about something ;)

it made feel better in somehow but i'm not going to contact her again unless she reach out first

what do you guys think ?

• Author

Tmrw is her birthday, what should i do? Should i wish her a happy birthday? But i just texted her back today won't that make me look like a needy person ?

It's a good thing she misses you but be careful don't be her therapist or her emotional tampon. Let's her come to you don't chase.

Tmrw is her birthday, what should i do? Should i wish her a happy birthday? But i just texted her back today won't that make me look like a needy person ?

It could be that she is feeling down and a little lonely because her birthday is coming up and she is not in a relationship. She is coming back to you because she knows you cared about her. She is hoping that contacting you now will assure that she will get that attention on her birthday. I could be wrong, but since you brought up her birthday is today, I'm sure she is now expecting you to act like her boyfriend. You two are not lovers or friends right now. She ended it. You cannot just be friends. If you try to play it that way, you will get burned. She will use you. Let her come to you in a more meaningful way. Send a simple happy birthday if you must, but absolutely nothing more and I still suggest you don't.

• Like 1

I think she's probably hoping that since you know she misses you, that you could forgive her and consider a reconciliation. If you can't get past it, then leave her alone. If you think you want to give it another shot, then wait a few days after her birthday and contact her. That way, her birthday isn't a factor. See if she wants to meet somewhere to talk. She is most likely not going to call you again after she told you how she felt. Personally, if you want her back, I think the ball is in your court.

• Author

i want to give it another shot but i'm afraid that she hasn't changed much and the problems we had will come back later and she will leave me again

• Author

She came to talk to me yesterday apologizing for all the things she did and how wrong she was, told me that she's been living her worst days in her life since she left me and how much she missed, also asked if i'm in RS with anyone right now...but she didn't mention anything on getting back together i guess she only wants to be friends? What do you guys make from this? And what i do now?

Everything is Ok. You do nothing.

Even if she wants to get back together, maybe she's also afraid that all the past problems will raise again, maybe she's looking for a sign from you that you also want her like she wants you, and maybe she just hesitates.

either way, you don't initiate anything, be nice to her whilst you both taking it slow in order to keep you from getting hurt again.

after i ignored her text and call i decided to reach out to her i kept the conv short i only asked her about her collage life and i'm glad to hear she's doing fine. She told me i miss that person who used to calm me when i get sad or upset about something ;)

it made feel better in somehow but i'm not going to contact her again unless she reach out first

what do you guys think ?

That she misses one of the benefits of being with you, and you may construe it as being missed yourself.

She came to talk to me yesterday apologizing for all the things she did and how wrong she was, told me that she's been living her worst days in her life since she left me and how much she missed, also asked if i'm in RS with anyone right now...but she didn't mention anything on getting back together i guess she only wants to be friends? What do you guys make from this? And what i do now?

She wants to gauge weather or not you are still on the market.

Worse, she probably has this tied into her ego .... if you had moved on a little with a new gf, she would have respected you a tad more.

So far, words are cheap ... and what kind of problems did you have as a couple ?

PS: Your friend was sent over with the information that she misses you, you do realize that, don't you ?

She made the show in front of her, she reported it ... she knew it would get reported .... and after giving her a chance to report it .... contacted you.

• Author
She wants to gauge weather or not you are still on the market.

Worse, she probably has this tied into her ego .... if you had moved on a little with a new gf, she would have respected you a tad more.

So far, words are cheap ... and what kind of problems did you have as a couple ?

PS: Your friend was sent over with the information that she misses you, you do realize that, don't you ?

She made the show in front of her, she reported it ... she knew it would get reported .... and after giving her a chance to report it .... contacted you.

Really stupid problems nothing big

• Author

I just found out that one if our common friends been talking about bad things about me and my ex, she used to tell me that my ex is with someone else and she sent nudes to others:/ and now my ex told me that the same friends told her that i've been cheating in her and flirt with other girls

None if this is true my ex can be a pain in the ass but she's a very respected girl and i have no idea why would that friend do that?????