I got my second chance

mrchubby

I posted here about my ex reaching out to me saying she wanted to help me. Well she never did instead she came looking for me and we got back together. I tried to make everything better and I believed that from my part I was doing well but I guess it wasn't good enough. After about a month of dating, and spending time with each other she decided it was better to break up again. This time she said she had tried to feel love for me because apparently she didn't love me anymore and she said this time that everything was her fault. She said she felt really bad because she was the one who came looking for me and left me hurting again. I just told her to not feel bad and that I was going to be fine and never replied to her last two messages. At least now I can say I got my second chance.

• Author

Thank you it hasn't been easy but at least it does t hurts as much as the first time. I have learned a lot from this forum and I will not make the same mistakes again.

DrReplyInRhymes

Congratulations on your second chance, sorry it didn't work out in your favor,

But this gives you renewed confidence, and in that, your next try shouldn't waver,

Although, with each new dating prospect comes a whole list of requirements for score,

So, get to learning from your mistakes, you'll get plenty of chances to learn more.

• Author
So, are you honestly finding it just as hard on you now as the first break up? Are you thinking about a possible round #3?

Sorry I meant to say it wasn't as hard as the first time we broke up ha. I really don't think there will be another chance with her. I think now it will be easier to move on. I'm looking forward to new things and new people; but yeah every new relationship has its own requirements and its different in every way.

Thank you all for the kind words.