Ex Girlfriend Broke Up With By Text...Now Calling Private Number

imtrippin

I am confused right now with my situation with my ex girlfriend. Together for almost 2 years. We broke up about 2 months ago, both 23. She broke up with me over a text.

I tried going to see her that same night to talk about it in person because I felt after being together over a year, we deserve more for each other than to breakup over a TEXT! this broke my heart, and I felt powerless. so I went no contact. after 2 weeks she contacted me to get her things back from my place, and i quickly handled it. Thing is, she requested i leave them outside my door. she actually ended up having a girl friend come pick her things up from my front door.

I included a handwritten letter reflecting on the relationship, also let her know I want her back but if she is no longer in love with me, that I will have to be forced to live my life without her since I want so much more than a friendship.

I haven’t seen her, talked to her, since we were perfectly fine in person. This was enough for me to stay mad after this, so I restarted no contact once she got her things and began to move on.

3 weeks ago, I got a blocked call at a very specific time. And another a week later, and this time got a quick message that just sounds like they were fumbling with their phone, then it hungup. I got another this past week also. I know because we brokeup once and then too I got blocked calls. I do not ever get them. But my issue with this whole things is WHY ? I honestly feel like I am back at square one with moving on where Im hoping she tries calling again and I answer, or hoping she calls me from her actual number. My hopes are she is regretting the breakup and wants to get back together. I know its not necessarily a 100% certainty but if she was over me she wouldnt be calling whatsoever so I want to leverage that and get her back. I took the breakup seriously and have improved my confidence significantly and feel more myself than normal. It is also no issue for me to be with other women but not what I want. I would love to find a way to reignite our relationship.

What do you think this means? maybe shes trying to tell me something by leaving that quick message? Do you think she regrets it but is too stubborn or proud to come back again after she already came back once and left? in that case should I reach out to her? I don’t necessarily want to first, considering how she left so abruptly, and in the original breakup stages she told me to not tell her I love her, or miss her, and considering she didn’t respond to my letter. So I am lost as to what the next steps are. I feel she may be too proud ? She did tell me shes “never changing her mind” through her text when we broke up, so maybe she might regret it but doesn’t want to admit she was wrong for the second time? Maybe she knows she hurt me by texting me to breakup and is embarrassed to reach out because she knows I should be pretty mad?

Its now been 40 days since I restarted NC, and 2 months since I have seen her in person. No response on the letter. Next Steps? Other than moving on... Please help me find a way to fix this issue with my woman so I can get her back and have her forgive me for whatever she is so distant about. i do think it may be affecting her how she just dropped me from her life.

WhatYouWantToHear
Next Steps? Other than moving on...

Build a time machine. Do that eternal sunshine of the spotless mind thing. Start stalking.