A misunderstanding involving medical marijuana.

anthilus

My boyfriend (I'll refer to him as 'J') and I live an hour away from each other. Both of us are under sixteen, which makes it hard for us to see each other. We are allowed to visit two times a year. We have been together for a little more than ten months now. September 8th was ten months exactly. A few days prior to that day, he told me he had to come clean about something. However, this isn't going to make much sense without some background information.

A few months ago, he texted me saying that he was currently high, thanks to a friend of his. He was extremely insensitive, and I was understandably upset. I told him the next time this happened, we would be over. J completely blew me off, saying he didn't care. I stopped the conversation there and told him I'd talk to him when he wasn't high. Afterwards, he had apparently come to his senses and seemed very sorry.

Back to his confession. The thing he'd wanted to come clean about was the fact that he'd only pretended to be high that time. Apparently "I don't get mean when I'm high. I get even nicer and cuddlier." I don't understand why he pretended. I asked this, but he never really answered the question. According to J, he has three ulcers. Two normal, and one bleeding. He says he vomits blood daily and claims that marijuana helps with the pain. I'm not very knowledgeable about these things, so please tell me if this is true. I was raised to think that marijuana is wrong, and I told him to choose. Me, or the marijuana. He refused. I threatened to break up with him. Since we're long distance, he tried ignoring my calls. Eventually, I had to break up over text. He then panicked and promised to stop. I guess I didn't make it clear that I'd give him another chance, and he thought we'd broken up. Later, he makes it known to me that it was medical marijuana, not just recreational smoking. He's upset that I didn't automatically know it was a clinic he was going to. I apologised over and over. He said "If you're missing one piece of the puzzle, can you still see the picture?" We had been drifting recently. He barely talked to me, and when we did, it would be a few words before it died out. He'd read my messages and not reply. Now, he's ignoring me. I apologised but he's convinced that I wouldn't want to deal with him anymore. I wouldn't want to deal with him. We just talked again today, and I asked him if we could try again. He said I'm wasting my time. He said it wouldn't change the fact that I threw ten months away. He's ignoring me again, and I can't let him go. Please, what should I do? I know he still cares for me. Maybe not much, but he still cares. I'm sorry for writing so much, but I just want him back.

Medical marijuana is not prescribed to teens. Ever.

So if he was doing it, he was doing so illegally and is feeding you a line of BS.

• Like 1