meant to be??

Patient

Hey everyone!

So I have a dilemma I hope that you all could help.I dated this guy when I was 17. I left and went away to school he was dating someone else we kind of went our own way blah blah blah..but we always kept in contact with each other.. Or rather he always found me whether it was via Facebook, email whatever he ALWAYS found me.We always were dating other people like either I was with someone or he was but he always contacted me to catch up on my life...whats even weirder is if i didnt hear from him ill randomly run into him...every single time without warning in the weirdest places it was guaranteed.Well we are both 29 now and he found me...I am fresh out of a relationship and he has been single a while.He talks about how he always misses me and how he needs me in his life and thinks of me all the time and just can never let me go...I feel the same. I care a lot for him. What should I do..are we meant to be?

whats even weirder is if i didnt hear from him ill randomly run into him...every single time without warning in the weirdest places it was guaranteed.

I wonder just how random it really was.

• Author

Well I've seen him out with his girl at the time and at a gas station a few times...he actually lived down the street from me and I didn't even know it until I ran into him at the gas station near my house...ok yes that's weird lol