'Seen' facebook message but she didn't respond?

There's a girl I like that I've recently met in a couple of social outings with friends. She's about 7 years younger than me (she's 19) and I could tell there was attraction between us but now I'm not sure how she feels.

We went out in a group drinking the other night and I'm pretty sure I played it cool for most of the night, and I bought her a drink and danced with her, she seemed to dig it. There was a guy there that was apparently meant to have had something going on with her before and he was apparently pissed off with me flirting with her. My friend who works with her says its over between them anyway.

Can anyone work out what went wrong?

Here is out recent Facebook chat convo:

Her: How you feeling today?

Me: I'm feeling pretty rough to be honest! You?

Her: Ah that's grim... I was feeling a bit rough too but slept most of it off

Me: A cooked breakfast at the diner sorted me out

Her: Ooo nice! I've never been there, is it nice?

Me: Its great, a lot of selection. Do you want to go try it sometime with me?

Her: Yeah maaaaaybe :)

Me: Aw you're blushing

Her: No aiiiint!

Her: You were trying your hardest to get me back to yours last night

Me: Really? haha sorry If I was a pain, I guess I couldn't help myself :)

Her: How charming ;-)

Me: I remember you asking me where I lived! Where are you from?

And she never responded after that. I don't understand, she sent the first message and seemed keen to hang out with me but Its been over 24 hours and I can see she's been online but hasn't bothered to reply.

Is this my fault?

yup it's your fault... also why are you hitting on girls just outta high school? I'll try not to judge, but she probably doesn't even know what she wants in life. Unless you're just trying to sleep with her. in which case, yeah, work on your game.

but going after young'ns, you're trying to play on easy-mode imo... heh.

• Like 2

Your convo was pretty cringy. Doesnt sound like you played cool considering how she said you kept trying to get her to go sleep over at your place. Seems like you blew it tbh.

She's not into you. I've had these convos before. If she liked you she would respond. She is being polite.

Also, I'm not trying to be that person, but maybe you should consider not buying alcohol for minors?