is it okay for me to not say it on her special day?!

unheartedninja

unheartedninja

So I've been dealing with the ex gf not feeling sure of herself and her feelings, and it's been about 4 or so days since i've spoke to her, I've decided to do the NO CONTACT. As i wanna forget about her, and do me. If she comes back and shows me she really wants to be together then that's great, other wise I'm currently keeping it moving as I'm done putting in the effort to fix things as I was the dumper.

So my question to all of you is, Is it okay for me to not tell her happy birthday today? Will me not saying it hurt my chances of being together again if there is one?

The reason i haven't said happy birthday to her is because i feel like i've done enough and i don't wanna be giving her what she wants, which is for her to put me on the back burner. I'm sure she was probably expecting me to say happy birthday at midnight. It's around 5:30 Pm right now.

Should i say it or not say it and keep moving.

ONE LAST THING: what do am i supposed to do or say if in the NC time she comes at me with "why are you ignoring me" "you're really messed up for ignoring me" "you know what forget you"

am i supposed to talk to her if she contacts me in the NC ?

NC is forever not some finite period of time. If she contacts you, you ignore her. Very simply. If you don't trust yourself to not respond, block her so you don't even know she tried to reach out to you.

If you are broken up, of course you are under no obligation to wish her a happy birthday.

• Like 2
Simon Phoenix
So I've been dealing with the ex gf not feeling sure of herself and her feelings, and it's been about 4 or so days since i've spoke to her, I've decided to do the NO CONTACT. As i wanna forget about her, and do me. If she comes back and shows me she really wants to be together then that's great, other wise I'm currently keeping it moving as I'm done putting in the effort to fix things as I was the dumper.

So my question to all of you is, Is it okay for me to not tell her happy birthday today? Will me not saying it hurt my chances of being together again if there is one?

The reason i haven't said happy birthday to her is because i feel like i've done enough and i don't wanna be giving her what she wants, which is for her to put me on the back burner. I'm sure she was probably expecting me to say happy birthday at midnight. It's around 5:30 Pm right now.

Should i say it or not say it and keep moving.

ONE LAST THING: what do am i supposed to do or say if in the NC time she comes at me with "why are you ignoring me" "you're really messed up for ignoring me" "you know what forget you"

am i supposed to talk to her if she contacts me in the NC ?

No Contact means No Contact. How can you be in No Contact if you are talking to them?

• Author
unheartedninja
No Contact means No Contact. How can you be in No Contact if you are talking to them?

What if she texts me and stuff and says things like "i love you, i miss you" or "im sorry, i messed up, lets fix things" something along those lines. Despite the fact that she keeps texting me "we're done" and "i don't ever want to speak to you again" even though i haven't even responded to her.

Every situation is different, if you're the dumper, you can contact the dumpee if you want to work it out, ask once and walk away if the answer is not what you want. Why would you want to talk to someone who doesn't want you, this just suggests you have no dignity or options?

They do come back, more often than this forum would suggest in my experience, but the only way to make these reconciliations work is to spend time apart to grow as a people, understand what went wrong to ensure it's not going to happen again.

If it's compatibility issues, stick a fork in it and move on.

Simon Phoenix
What if she texts me and stuff and says things like "i love you, i miss you"

No, not good enough. You can miss someone, or even "love" them, and not want to get back with them.

or "im sorry, i messed up, lets fix things" something along those lines.

Now this you can respond to, but only if she says that she wants to get back to a romantic relationship. If she just wants to "fix" just to make sure that you think highly of her as a friend, then keep moving forward and do not respond.

Despite the fact that she keeps texting me "we're done" and "i don't ever want to speak to you again" even though i haven't even responded to her.

I think you need to block her dude.