A rollercoaster ride...

felicity221

Ive posted here before trying to get over my ex. So long story short my ex dumped me on a text,never gave me a proper reason for breakup. I tried to talk to him, begged and pleaded, everythin went to drain. He offered to stay friends and i agreed but then gradually he started ignoring me and stuff. I took the advice given here and stopped contacting him. That's when he started texting me like once or twice a week.

Last week out of the blue he asked me if we can patch up? I was surprised and told him i prob need some time, Later this week i told him that i think we are worth another shot and then he went like Yeah im pro to the idea but we should take things slow. I dont get it, what does taking things slow mean? Did i make a mistake by agreeing to his proposal? im really confused atm

• Author
why did he break up with you? what has changed?

I dont really know, he never gave me an honest answer. We were having some stupid lil fights but they werent serious enough to breakup over. When he brokeup he gave me the same old its not you, its me and also said we are fighting a lot and that we are from different religions and culture so we dont have any future together.