The relationship tole - love, lust, pain

louisthe15th

louisthe15th

Hey guys - rough story - id appreciate some help.

My x was in a relationship, relationship was on a slippery slope then she caught her x cheating. Being in a platonic relations with me, and still being with him, she revenges on him with me. I agree. They attempt to work it out, hes got double standards he breaks it off. 4 months goes by, shes single, im single. We periodically meet up. Nothing serious. Shes dsting to keep busy. I actually was ignoring her. She chased. 4 months later, talking, sexually relating, I catch feelings. She always seemed like a goos girl caught up in some crazy ****. Daddy and mommy issues. Bad x bf etc. We date for 9 months. Im happy at times. We fight often. Clear signs she wasnt really ready for what i had to offer but she continues. I stick it out. Problems at home with father, leaving the x and moving back home. Was a shock to her. I stuck it out. Looked ahead rsther then back. Fights continued. Her x messages her 9 months later on social media(hate social media) she responds immediately and harshly as if she longed for the chance to tell him off. Through the relationship, i always vibed she wasnt commited emotionally. Made me insecure, needy. When she messages the x. I lost it. My mindset of her thought process that she never admitred to was right. I knew she wasnt over him. I brewak it off with her. Im spent. I tried so hard. Things got different over 9 months from all the **** she was going through i wasnt me. 2 days after we break up she sleeps with x. A week later. She sleeps with anothet guy. 3 weeks go by of radio silence, not knowing any of this. I call her. I miss her. I loved her. I want her back. Shes mad, sad, spent through - pushing me away. I never wanted this, i just wanted her to be with me emotionally commited. We attempt to talk. She catches feelings. Apparently after i attempted to get hrr back, for 4 days she messages me everyday. I never recieve a message. On the 4 week, 5 days ago. She sleeps with a 3rd guy from work. I tried to get her back 8 days ago. Last night still not knowing of any of these relations except for one, which she disnt say was the x. We hang out. Shes being so loving. Telling me thank you, i always loved you. Ive be dead since we broke up. Im lost. You were rhe 2nd guy i slepted with at early 20s, aftwr you broke up with me.. I felt so hurt, mad, lonely. She said the x came by. They slept with each other. Then 5 days she sleeps with the other guy. I still want her. I slept with one girl. I told her. Inwas hurt too. What do i do?

La.Primavera

I think you need to take a step back and have some space from her for a while. It sounds very messy and complicated. Some time apart might help you figure things out.