What is going on here?! im so lost

unheartedninja

unheartedninja

Okay, so me and the ex gf have been in the rough patches lately, when i asked her about two weeks ago if she wanted me still she said "IDK" so i left her alone, however i needed an answer as it was driving me nuts so i took her some flowers, and when i asked her if she wanted me or wanted me to leave her be so we could both do our own thing, she told me I love you, you're mine, you're my soul mate, and she asked what i was doing later i said i have class until 3 she said, we'll hang out after, so i get out, text her no response so i call her no response, but then i call from a buddy's phone she picks up and when she figures out it's me hangs up and then when i call her from my phone she doesn't pick up, but then at night she msgs me on facebook saying goodnight i love you.

Wth is going on with her? anyone know?

Okay, so me and the ex gf have been in the rough patches lately, when i asked her about two weeks ago if she wanted me still she said "IDK" so i left her alone, however i needed an answer as it was driving me nuts so i took her some flowers, and when i asked her if she wanted me or wanted me to leave her be so we could both do our own thing, she told me I love you, you're mine, you're my soul mate, and she asked what i was doing later i said i have class until 3 she said, we'll hang out after, so i get out, text her no response so i call her no response, but then i call from a buddy's phone she picks up and when she figures out it's me hangs up and then when i call her from my phone she doesn't pick up, but then at night she msgs me on facebook saying goodnight i love you.

Wth is going on with her? anyone know?

She doesn't know what she wants. If you see a 20 dollar bill on the ground, do you say you want it without picking it up? Actions speak louder than words, and I suspect someone else has her attention and she wants you there in case she needs emotional support. You are offering her you time, our most prized possession and she doesn't have the decency to call you back? I bet if you were Brad Pitt she would move mountains to call you back.

I'm not trying to sound harsh. I empathize with how you're feeling, but you have to be critical of her behavior if you want to spend anymore time (life) with her. If the shoe were on the other foot, you would have called her back.

• Author
unheartedninja
She doesn't know what she wants. If you see a 20 dollar bill on the ground, do you say you want it without picking it up? Actions speak louder than words, and I suspect someone else has her attention and she wants you there in case she needs emotional support. You are offering her you time, our most prized possession and she doesn't have the decency to call you back? I bet if you were Brad Pitt she would move mountains to call you back.

I'm not trying to sound harsh. I empathize with how you're feeling, but you have to be critical of her behavior if you want to spend anymore time (life) with her. If the shoe were on the other foot, you would have called her back.

I'm lost, so what should i do besides not give her my time (at least thats what i got from your reply).

She's messing with your head and being a child. If you have self-respect - IF - you will cut ties, go NC, and take up water skiing.

• Author
unheartedninja
She's messing with your head and being a child. If you have self-respect - IF - you will cut ties, go NC, and take up water skiing.

What do you mean by Go NC?

Well, that's women for ya, or should I say young women, very rare they ever know what they want, like some have said here, If they want you, they will chase you up, your better off out if it I'd say, sounds like your being given the run around.