I don't believe in second chances anymore...

xpaperxcutx

xpaperxcutx

because I have browsed enough threads and also based on my own experience, that second chances do not happen.

My ex is 8 months gone, and still very happy with his girl. I know this because all his friends like her and their social medias are filled with her pictures. Yeah, yeah, yeah I know I shouldn't spy but I kind of lost hope. And that is really all I wanted since that day he decided to break up with him over text.

Hope is what drives your desire for a second chance. But think about it, if you're the dumpee, you're the only one pining after someone who's had GIGS or whatever. If a relationship were to really get fixed, it's still up to the dumper to realize their mistakes and initiate contact first.

I cried enough in the past 8 months to want and wish for my reunion with my ex. But he has moved on.:(:(:(

And you should be asking yourself WHY would you want a second chance with someone who doesn't want to be with you?

• Like 2
  • Author
xpaperxcutx
And you should be asking yourself WHY would you want a second chance with someone who doesn't want to be with you?

Because I thought that he would come back if I gave myself time to heal and time to move on. I did NC and he came back but it wasn't what I expected.

I'm in deep depression

• Author
xpaperxcutx
Sometimes there's no second chances.

Maybe it wasn't meant to be.

He came back asking for sex while he is still with new girl. He's not gonna break up with her but he misses having sex with me.. and he said she reminded him of me.... .:sick::sick::sick:

WomenWubber
He came back asking for sex while he is still with new girl. He's not gonna break up with her but he misses having sex with me.. and he said she reminded him of me.... .:sick::sick::sick:

What do you think of that?

• Like 1
  • Author
xpaperxcutx
What do you think of that?

Hurt. Very very hurt. It ****ing hurts.

I can't stop crying.

the topic doesn't match your action and mindset. Try applying this second chance to yourself. Have a go at healing and moving on.... I promise you the emotional baggage decipates to the level at which we move away from the concept that they will magically come back and say all the healing words. That is your job to heal... do so. you deserve a second chance to heal.

• Like 1
Michelle ma Belle

so...did you give him what he wanted?

• Like 1

So he's a scumbag. He was willing to cheat on his new girl with you. He sounds like a winner.

Your healing is your responsibility. I think you are in denial.

• Like 4

*Hope is what drives your desire for a second chance.

I would say that it's the 'projection of hope.'

Your future happiness does not depend on any one person.

• Like 1
  • Author
xpaperxcutx
so...did you give him what he wanted?

No i declined him

and he went radio silence afte That.

• Like 1
No i declined him

Then you've behaved as everyone would have recommended; you put your dignity above his ego. Now you just need to drop the idea of a second chance, you deserve MUCH better than this idiot.

WomenWubber
Hurt. Very very hurt. It ****ing hurts.

I can't stop crying.

Now you know what happens when you allow him back into your mind.

Not everyone is going to give you all the chances you need, but you can make up for it by giving yourself a chance to be happy elsewhere.

• Like 1
No i declined him

This is the correct answer.

He also gave you his answer. Silence.

• Author
xpaperxcutx
Then you've behaved as everyone would have recommended; you put your dignity above his ego. Now you just need to drop the idea of a second chance, you deserve MUCH better than this idiot.

Thanks. Honestly I grew up alot as a person even though Im still a mental mess. I did the whole begging thing in the beginning of the year but I truly set my feet down to go NC. I still thought about him from time to time but I also continued living my life.

Im still sad because I had the "soulmate" mentality thing going on. I make a promise to myself and to God I will never take him back.

• Author
xpaperxcutx

my ex is still with her and there's plans for marriage.

I dont know what to feel after I found out.

If they do they do if they don't they don't. Just think of how desperate he is/was/whatever. Does he really have true feelings for her or is it still a honeymoon? Keep that head up!

• Like 1
Ifalltopieces

You should feel relieved that you dodged that bullet! Sometimes women get a vision in their minds of what the man they love is. In a lot of the situations, this image is skewed. Or we have the mentality that if we just love them more and do better we can change them to fit our mold. You have to stop thinking of your ex as a prize to be won. He has shown you repeatedly that he is a lying, calculated jerk who is only out to satisfy his needs. Do you really want to be married to someone who has attempted cheating even before being married? Sadly his new GF has NO CLUE what rabbit hole she is going down. He is going to end up hurting her terribly. You on the other hand have an opportunity to learn from this and find someone that will love you, respect you and cherish you like you deserve.

We often accept the behavior we think we deserve. You DESERVE better!!!! I know rejection is brutal and it takes a HUGE toll on self esteem, but this really is a gift :)

• Author
If they do they do if they don't they don't. Just think of how desperate he is/was/whatever. Does he really have true feelings for her or is it still a honeymoon? Keep that head up!

He told me she is becoming his soulmate... and that the last three years together, he had never loved me the way I did him... :sick::(

I feel like I wasted three years of my life on him.

An0nymiss666

Neither do I. My ex had been talking to me for the past eight months since our breakup and I don't know why I ever thought to be so stupid. He acted like he wanted me but then pushed me away only to bring me back in over and over but he never wanted me. One day he's telling me how pretty, funny and amazing I am and the next he has me blocked and is threatening a restraining order if I contact him. People are ****.