Jealousy or is it a mask?

tombijlsma1

I recently (3 weeks ago) broke up with my GF after 4.5 years due to attraction and taking her for granted. First weeks i was desperate, making apologies and begged.

When that didnt work i went in no contact which i am in now (first week). For a week or two im posting things on social media that im very happy and showing i can be happy without her, as women love the strength in men plus im not posting stuff what would be on purpose to make her jealous, i only posted things which could be related to self improvement.

Now yesterday something happend. I posted a new pic of a breakfast i had in a bar. The pic was a table which shows i was with someone else plus many women liked my pic. The day after she changed her profile pic on whatsapp. She is in bikini and posing with her **** out. This is totally against her own rules cause she doesnt want to be seen as a *****.

I am hoping this is a form of jealousy response, obviously im triggering what i want to get out of the no contact period. Do i see things clearly?

Its kinda childish that she has to show jealousy, but at least its some kind of sign that she is not that happy as she claims and that im still having a small chance.

On the other hand, i saw her openly flirting now on her facebook wall.. I am confused, is it al mask, and is she pretending to be fine.. or is it a jealousy sign to see if i still have intrested now that i am in no contact?

Edited by tombijlsma1