Ex is saying she wants to me

My gf broke up with me almost 4 months ago I posted about it I here but long story short. She broke up with me because I wasn't paying enough attention to her as she wanted me to and she got tired and decided to break up. I admit I wasn't a great bf. I went to the begging stage for almost 2 weeks then she contacted me and gave me closure telling me to never contact her again. I listened to her and the people from my previous post and went NC. About a month ago she contacted me saying she wanted to help me with some stuff about my house because she said she learned it in her class(financing). I was weak and broke NC. I replied to her but after a few days I stopped and went NC again. Now she has contacted me again and I don't know if I should replied to her. She says she wants to help but I'm not sure of her intentions. What should I do in a situation like this?

Thank you in advance.

How can she get a message to you, if you're doing NC?

*No direct contact in either direction.

*No sending or receiving of messages.

*No replies to anything that gets through.

*Block any means she might use to contact you.

*No indirect contact through third parties.

*De-friend or delete from all social media.

*No monitoring of her on social media.

*No 'little birds' feeding you news.

*Tell people that you don't want to know anything about what she is doing or saying.

• Author

True I didn't block her number I felt it wasn't unnecessary because I knew I wasn't gonna contact her and in a way I left that open in case she wanted to get back. In that case I didn't completely go NC

Thistooshallpass21

Be straight up with her. I'm not sure if you are looking for another chance with her but if so tell her flat out if she does not want to possibly give it another go than to not contact you. Only way you are going to find out her true intentions and it also puts the ball in her court.

• Author

She is great I messed up and I forgot to say it but I do want another chance however when she gave me closure that seemed kind of impossible. Now I've considered asking her upfront but I thought that might scare her and push her away, but like you said it is the only way to find out her real intentions.

Not to give you false hope, but a lot of women give that "closure" speech and have came back looking to get back together. Its what they believe at the moment in the mist of frusturation and in whatever ****ed up situation you guys are in.

Some women are different than others. Some will forgive overtime and come back, some are too stubborn, strong willed, or maybe end up finding someone else they end up with longer than they was with you... Even so then I've seen witnessed ex's go back to ex's over 10 years ago for someone they weren't with for that long.

Anything can happen. Obviously she's contacting you, so even if there's the smallest chance in the world. There's a chance.