We talk,then we dont talk,we have sex and 2 days later its weird!Then back to talking

IhavenoFREAKINclue

IhavenoFREAKINclue

We talk, then we don't talk, we hang out and have sex, then were back to being awkward.

Its been almost 2 months since the break up. We talk often. Either to hang out or him tell me that the cell phone payment is due. But we have our periods of time when its awkward to talk. We'll be OK one day, talking joking flirting, then one thing happens, (I go hang out and get drunk with my friends). then its back to being awkward. We don't talk all day and when i do call him, its so weird. Does anybody have any idea what i mean by awkward. We were together for 2 and a half years and for things to change so drastically is not good. I'm not one for change! Can anyone relate?

Sounds like whats just started up between my ex and me and i've decided that no physical intimacy is going to be my solution. Its going to let her know what she can't have in this current situation and will also help protect me from hurt at some point in the future.

Has it never occured to you that maybe he's just using you for sex?

lexnmike4enomore

If he was just using her for sex then he wouldn't ask her to hang out (go shopping or out dancing). It seems like he doesn't want you but doesn't want anyone else to have you. So with this situation, at least thier progressing into fixing their relationship.

Two and a half years is a long time. Hard to get out of the habit! Sounds like both of you are having a hard time letting go. Have you talked about this awkwardness? Do you want to get back together and don't know how? Or do you want to break up and don't know how?

yes, so what would be the reasons a man would end the relationship but then not want to let go? Going through that myself. He broke it off after 15 months, told me he thought he had loved me all this time and then realized he was wrong, but wants to remain friends, calls me all the time to shoot the breeze like nothing has happened, he offered to sexually please me once but refused to have actual sex with me. I'd love to know where his brain/feelings with me really are.

• Author
IhavenoFREAKINclue
Originally posted by helena abadi

Do you want to get back together and don't know how? Or do you want to break up and don't know how?

Good quetions :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I have no FREAKIN clue!

tgrace,

interesting. sounds like the guy wants to remian in your life in case his feelings of love suddenly come back. i suggets not doing anything sexual with him and keeping it on a friendship level unless he says he wants mroe and you want more.

Ihavenofreakingclue,

btw greatest username ever.:)

You need to just figure out what you want with this guy and then act on it. Simple. :cool: