So the ex visited me at work......

littlelaxer

My ex has been very strange for the last couple of weeks now....i say this because of the increased talking between us, and how he seems so intrested in my life. before, after the break up, he seemed to not care at all but now about a little more then two months he has increased the contact....below is a site to the more recent events...

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t52953/

This past thursday after continuing with the no contact(becuase i wanted to see what he was gonna do next) he sends me a text message to see if i was working this weekend. i told him i was workin friday and sat. and he text me back and said ill come in one of those days, not sure which one, but ill let u know! i said ok. I was suprised he said that because i didnt really ask for himi to come in but i guess that just makes me wonder more of what hes up too.

He was unable to come in friday but he texted me and said he would be in sat. I simply replyed with ok. He came in sat. and i was like totally caught off gauard. yeah i work at the mall and there are lots of peope there but seein him it was like WHOA haha. i went on a break and when i went out and talked to him he gave me a big hug(something different) and i gave him a cute little kiss on the cheek ;) (u know to be sweet) he walked around with me and then we just got to talking about lots of stuff. Of course nothing about "Us" but i really didnt expect that. I said i had to go and he gave me a hug bye and i gave him a little cheek kiss again. later he walked past the store two times and gave big waves when he did................so i dont know..............

i really dont know, is he trying to come back, by showing intrests? If it does seem that way should i continue to see what he does next? i wouldlike some opinions to see if you all think he is wanting to come back....thanks

Yep, sounds like he's definitely interested...but play it cool, don't seem too eager. Be a bit of a challenge. Be pleasant and friendly but don't seem too available......guys like a bit of a challenge, makes them feel all manly, the thrill of the chase lol.

• Author

i guess im just worried that i have thought to much into it and he just wants to be stupid friends.............do u think thats all he wants?

Sorry, nobody here can read his mind or heart or make the determination as to whether he wants to get back together or "just be friends." The only person who knows the answer to this question is HIM. Suggest going for coffee or something and see if he's into it...eventually if he's interested in getting back together, he'll let you know. Just play it cool but not too cool.

Just wait and see, If you can not do that then say something like "it was really nice to see you today" in a text of course, he will text you back with a responce and you will have to get into a topic of it, slowly though, play it have fun but remember try not to play it to the point of hurting yourself or him.

• Author

Thank you very much for your guys help. Im gonna try and see what he does next, i suppose that will show if hes interested or not, ya know? Its just frustrating waiting for that next move, but hey ive gotten this far............why not a little further

Miss Perfection

guys dont like to play games so If you dont want to try again just be straight and tell him that.

By kissing him on the cheek you made him think that he has a chance to get with you again.

If you play hard to get hes going to stress and think you dont care and just stop trying.

"""guys like a bit of a challenge, makes them feel all manly, the thrill of the chase lol""""

^ NOT true at all. He will just think she doesnt care about him and stop trying. Men dont like to play mind games like women do. peace

• Author

i do want to be with him, but i think its up to him because he broke up with me. I tried to show that i still care by the little cheek kisses because if i didnt care i wouldnt of done that. Did i set myself back by doin that?? Should i keep waiting to see what he does next?? im afraid to text him or anyting because i dont want to see to pushy....i think if this kind of stuff continues i might eventually bring it up, but i kinda want him to, to prove he knows he did wrong by breakin it off....Does this all make sense or do i have the wrong idea about things??

Originally posted by Miss Perfection

"""guys like a bit of a challenge, makes them feel all manly, the thrill of the chase lol""""

^ NOT true at all. He will just think she doesnt care about him and stop trying. Men dont like to play mind games like women do. peace

No offense but are you a woman or a man? because in this response and another recent one of yours (in theone44's thread, where you agreed that men should put women in their place), you seem to be putting women down (here saying women play games)....maybe it's just me but it seems a little bit odd that a women would diss women in general.

And I do think men like a bit of a challenge........they're hunters. And considering he's the one who broke up with HER, the worst thing she could do is come on strong and be in his face about her wish to reconcile. Nobody, man or woman, likes someone who's pushy and needy and too available.

Originally posted by indigo_moon

No offense but are you a woman or a man? because in this response and another recent one of yours (in theone44's thread, where you agreed that men should put women in their place), you seem to be putting women down (here saying women play games)....maybe it's just me but it seems a little bit odd that a women would diss women in general.

And I do think men like a bit of a challenge........they're hunters. And considering he's the one who broke up with HER, the worst thing she could do is come on strong and be in his face about her wish to reconcile. Nobody, man or woman, likes someone who's pushy and needy and too available.

I am a guy and ill tell you what.. men dont like to play mind games.. We like to keep things simple and we say what we feel.. Woman on the other hand tend to think more emotional and do play some mind games. Thats how most woman are and thats a fact. My ex is playing mind games with me and I don't think of it as a challenge. I try to tell her straight up and she just plays games. So no offense indigo but yeah woman do play mind games i know girls that even admit to it. theres nothing wrong with admitting thats the way females do things. Thats what makes males females soo different. I wish it were easier though !!!