5th chance, 6 months in! Will she ever stop

Hi everyone,

Where do I start been married for 7.5 years and we have two beautiful boys one 20 months and the other 6.5 years. Logan the eldest has severe autism and many issues is non verbal and can't do sign. Has meltdowns on a daily basis and can be very hard work and is more like a baby we do everything for him. Throughout our marriage I have been a supportive husband and have two disabled children always thought No matter how tough life gets we always found strength in our love for each other. Last year though we had some great news she was pregnant and it was a girl for us this meant a normal child. For my wife a chance to get it right as she is the carrier on the X chromosome. We were so happy unfortunately she miscarried at 9wks. We were both devastated and hit us hard. I decided to take her away in October we stay in a lovely lodge and had a great time, went to lands end. Lovely romantic break with our very own hot tub and no screaming kids. This was a treat to try and heal the wounds and last break before she went back to work from maternity leave for our youngest son. So things went on and my wife started to have a few more wines than normal never thought nothing of it. Went to a staff do in a fancy hotel in London. Came back the next day torn dress and very worse for wear. Saying she can't remember how she got to bed. Turns out she did remember a bloke let her in the room. I was worried could have been anyone. Turns out it was an engineer from the same company. He was considerably older than my wife by 18 years, and married to boot. Anyways ny wife went to the Xmas do a few weeks later and I found out met up with this bloke again. I suspected something around this time with some dubious text messages from a bobbie found out later this was the name given to his dick. She could do this to me was thinking not after all we have been through and the heartache of losing our normal child. She was also my first and only so the idea this could be happening was horrifying. Sure enough I managed to find deleted texts or should I say sexting. I Was devastated went to the my Xmas staff party with her all the time she was texting him, secret phone calls and emails. Managed to get on her phone that night copy his number and text him saying **** off from her phone. She was completely wrecked and I have felt far from her saying I have not been the same since miscarriage this is doubley true of her. Had a prostate problem also but instead of supporting me she was moaning I couldn't get an erection or last long enough. Obviously she was being serviced by that stud if a 50 year old fat man can be called that. I could tell she had changed it just didn't feel the same when we did it alway thinking about him. How could she be so heartless on phone calls saying things haven't been right for months and he is so much better and lasts longer taking the piss when just after Xmas results came back that had enlarged prostate and that was causing the issues. Had it out with her at Xmas and said how could she. Had stopped him seeing her on at lest three occasions and even see him as he lives way up north. Said to me face to face he would end it it was wrong and that he didn't want to split up our happy home. It's just fantasy a bit of fun in a very high pressured marriage that doesn't make it right though. Still carrying on now and his wife knows and there still doing secret phone calls and met up. Where do I go from here it's the sex he would never leave his wife and kids. He has tried to end if 3 times and each time she has begged him not too and that she was going to leave work that was the last time to guilt trip him into not breaking up. She is besotted with him say she loves him and at the same time she loves me and is so sorry for what she has done. More like she would hate to be left on her own with two disabled children why risk it then. I don't know what to do now her friends and family would be so ashamed of what she is doing her family adore me. She has changed so much tells him lies about our relationship to make her feel better. Why is she still carrying on. If it weren't for the kids I would be gone, I do love her and worry she could cope without me. In a lot of debt also, buy things to make us feel better about the cards we have been dealt with our children. That's the escapeism that this bloke with his no worries life bring to her life. It's not real though it's a fantasy and it can't go on and on and on as its killing me inside. I know it's a ridiculously long post sorry ;0(

You quit giving her chances, you divorce her, and you inform that other guy's wife. It doesn't matter if he won't leave his wife anyway, your own wife is beneath you at this point. The sex is just her excuse, and frankly that alone should have been enough for you to leave. What a bitch, insulting the guy who's taking care of the kids while she's spending the night with another guy...!

• Author

It's hard I love my kids and worry she can't cope without me! The wife knows but they are still carrying on. When have said about her not being trustworthy she says we have both done wrong you recording me and looking through my texts and phone. Would not have to if she wasn't cheating in the first place that's my argument. Right situation though I love her family her dads been like a dad to me since he passed away.