Strange behaviour........ not sure if this is right place for this

Hi

So 4 months ago me and gf broke up... now we spend loads of time together but she always seems to be wanting more,.... we have kissed etc,,,,, recently got stranger.... she said that my shorts looked tight which they were... said that they made my penis look bigger and then started ti stroke it. after that we cuddled for hours and when i left she asked me to stay, i said no as i had uni the next day and really didnt ewant all the hassle..... dont know what to do! we were together for 2 years and are real close now......

You're in the grey zone - not together and not apart.

Its neither good nor bad.

It just is.

• Like 1
I_Give_Up67

So why not just relax and enjoy this new relationship that you two have developed. If she is not seeing another guy or using you as her Plan B and or doormat, then just go with it! However, if you feel that you can't trust she won't dump you again without reason, then it may be best for you to move on and find a reliable GF, that you can trust.

• Like 1

If you're looking for a FWB you're in a great position, do nothing and let it happen.

If you're looking to reconcile -- stop this right now. DEFINE your relationship and talk about what's happening.

You can ask her, if we have sex does that mean we're getting back together?

Many exes will be only too happy to have sex with you and use you as a placeholder for the cuddles and affection.... while they look for their next boyfriend.

If that's not cool with you, use your words and talk about it.

;)

• Like 1
  • Author

i get where you are all coming from! and agree! just so strange that she wanted to end it. asked her today and she said 'we will get back together if we carry on like this and i really hope we do. but i cant say 100% that we will.' im not sure i want her back atm though as we obviously had a problem and have to fix that first!

asked her today and she said 'we will get back together if we carry on like this and i really hope we do. but i cant say 100% that we will.'

I think you'll get as much -- or as little -- as you're wiling to settle for.

It sounds like she's got someone else on the horizon, but isn't sure how that's going to play out. You don't sound like a first choice.