my ex went cold?

My ex been reaching out a lot and seems like she wants to work things out slowly. Welll i met her on monday for some coffee in the morning we were talking laughing, she would cry to things we use too do. I met her 3 times already in the morning. And i set up a date this thursday to go out for some drinks and hang out. After i met her in the morning she text me "ty" i told her "thank you for your time" Well later she text me " Wish we never went through the pain and heartbreak" then i started to explain how maybe this was maybe a good thing to go thru for me to wake up and to see how much we both love each and that couples that reconnects are stronger. Then she textes me "she didnt get a chance to read but she will" then i said ok. And we left it at that. My question is its been almost 24 hours and she hasnt text me nothing and i havent text her anything like good night or good morning im so eager to text her something but at the same time i dont want chase her away. Should i wait till reaches out or wait till tomorrow to remind her of Thursday..??? I dont want her to think im ignoring her. Any advice??

Edited by Flozfzx
Add text

Im not sure but maybe you went too strong and deep. She may be freaking out a bit as she was looking to take it slow?

• Author

I dont think i went too strong ive been with her for 8 years being too strong is to tell her to be mine again i met her for coffee3 times but 3 different weeks one each week. Everytime she reaches out is when i only contact her or reply i never start to contact her and when she contacts me i assume she wants to see me so i invite her to do stuff.

Maybe shes not texting because well see each thursday?

DJOkawari
Maybe shes not texting because well see each thursday?

Maybe. If you see her Thursday, post about it here. I think it will be important. After that, wait for her to invite you to meet next time and see how that goes. It'll give you some insight into your situation.

• Author
Maybe. If you see her Thursday, post about it here. I think it will be important. After that, wait for her to invite you to meet next time and see how that goes. It'll give you some insight into your situation.

Should i wait maybe on Wednesday to text her and remind her or let her reach out? And what if she forgot lol

If she wants to reconcile, she WON'T forget!

If she lets it slide and doesn't contact you.... it's time to seriously consider the possibility that she's not interested in getting back together with you, but is just using you to keep her company while she adjusts to being single.

• Like 2
SolidGoldTurd
My ex been reaching out a lot and seems like she wants to work things out slowly. Welll i met her on monday for some coffee in the morning we were talking laughing, she would cry to things we use too do. I met her 3 times already in the morning. And i set up a date this thursday to go out for some drinks and hang out. After i met her in the morning she text me "ty" i told her "thank you for your time" Well later she text me " Wish we never went through the pain and heartbreak" then i started to explain how maybe this was maybe a good thing to go thru for me to wake up and to see how much we both love each and that couples that reconnects are stronger. Then she textes me "she didnt get a chance to read but she will" then i said ok. And we left it at that. My question is its been almost 24 hours and she hasnt text me nothing and i havent text her anything like good night or good morning im so eager to text her something but at the same time i dont want chase her away. Should i wait till reaches out or wait till tomorrow to remind her of Thursday..??? I dont want her to think im ignoring her. Any advice??

You're the man, correct. Let her reach out to you. I reckon she's testing you.