how to get a second chance with my ex of 4 years

its been 10 months since our break up. we broke up because towards the end of our relationship i was immature and was being selfish and i thought id never lose her. she's 5 months older me so we was a little more mature than me. this was words the beginning of college. I've learned to improve on my self and learned that mistakes i made. i feel stupid because i lost her over some childish mistakes. i never cheated or anything in that nature. Our mutual friend said she still loves me and thinks of me here and there but is afraid that it will be the same thing all over but i know it won't. i haven't talked to her and i just want to know how i can show her i changed and get that second chance and have a stronger and healthier relationship than before.

She was your HS GF. You are now both in college & your relationship like most didn't survive the transition. She will always be your 1st love. Cherish that memory but do not try to rebuild the relationship after being apart for almost a year. Move forward not backward in your life.

try dressing mature

no more t shirts or at least get a stylish jacket and shoes, wear good quality belts, you are now a catch who wants a professional's future

give her a week or even two to notice, i am giving you a maximum chance

use a smart briefcase, an edgy quirky one, not a stuffy oldy one, still, school was a long time ago

Edited by darkmoon