Second chance

So my gf broke up with me abt three weeks ago. Cited different stages in life as the reason. I went into NC only replying when she replied. Before we broke up she booked us tickets to a concert, well tonight was the night.

We started off drinking at a bar. I had agreed to go with her because she asked me too. Things got emotional as i had made it clear after this night she was not to talk to me again. Eventually we got talking and started kissing which i cant lie after three weeks was the weirdest thing in the world. So we sit down in this pub and discuss the relationship and its failings. I fall into the trap of not quite begging but making my case. Only this time it works :/

She said the space and the time I gave her made her realise she couldnt live without me and that we could work our differences out. I said to her its just drunk talk but she then says the drink has given her the courage to swallow her pride and tell me she wants me back.

My messages to all fellow dumpees would be this- do not pine and waste your time pondering what if. You're better than that. Focus purely on yourself and your needs. Be selfish and make yourself the number 1 priority in your life. F*ck your ex quite simply.

At the end of the day im not sure if i will give it a go or not but i know this much- my life after her led me to focus on my goals and my life and the fact that shes coming back is merely a bonus or maybe not. At the end of the day your priority should be yourself and anything after that is just a bonus. DO YOU

• Like 2
ManyDissapoint
So my gf broke up with me abt three weeks ago. Cited different stages in life as the reason. I went into NC only replying when she replied. Before we broke up she booked us tickets to a concert, well tonight was the night.

We started off drinking at a bar. I had agreed to go with her because she asked me too. Things got emotional as i had made it clear after this night she was not to talk to me again. Eventually we got talking and started kissing which i cant lie after three weeks was the weirdest thing in the world. So we sit down in this pub and discuss the relationship and its failings. I fall into the trap of not quite begging but making my case. Only this time it works :/

She said the space and the time I gave her made her realise she couldnt live without me and that we could work our differences out. I said to her its just drunk talk but she then says the drink has given her the courage to swallow her pride and tell me she wants me back.

My messages to all fellow dumpees would be this- do not pine and waste your time pondering what if. You're better than that. Focus purely on yourself and your needs. Be selfish and make yourself the number 1 priority in your life. F*ck your ex quite simply.

At the end of the day im not sure if i will give it a go or not but i know this much- my life after her led me to focus on my goals and my life and the fact that shes coming back is merely a bonus or maybe not. At the end of the day your priority should be yourself and anything after that is just a bonus. DO YOU

Kinda cute, you were broken up for three weeks.

• Like 2