Impossible for second chance, because wife has mental disorders?

I am 29 years old, and my wife is the same age as me. We met 7 years ago, and been married for 2 years. I filed divorce after shockingly found out she was having an affair with her step-father behind my back since we moved to Florida, and she was taking plane trips down there to sleep with him when we moved back to Wisconsin. Here's a quick run down of the events that took place. I really think its impossible for a second chance.

(1986) - Wife was born with mental retardation, has bi-polar, depression, and racing thoughts.

(2008) - Her and I meet, and fall in love.

(2010) - I introduce her into incest role playing during intercourse. I was getting orgasms all the time, but she never did.

(2012) - She convinced me to move to Florida. She was having sex with her step-father secretly for 3 months in the house while I was sleeping in a cabin. He's in his 60's.

(2013) - Returned to Wisconsin. She took plane trips down to Florida, and was having sex with the step-father.

(Feb 2015) - She shows very strong emotional and sexual desires during intercourse upon returning from Florida again.

(March 2015) - I filed divorce after feeling a knot in my stomach, and losing sleep for days. She said she had strong sexual desires to sleep with her step-father, but was afraid to tell me, because she didn't want to lose me.

Now, here's why I believe its impossible for a second chance.

1. My sister who is a therapist said I did not notice any signs or body language of her cheating on me due to the fact people with retardation and bi-polar can hide their emotions really well. She said this situation could have happened to anyone, and also said that me being home-schooled my whole life and not having social skills was not a factor that played in not picking up these signs. My mother lived with us this whole time, and she didn't even pick up on the signs.

2. Her sexual desires of wanting her step-father will be forever locked within her mind, and she will always want him. She has also fallen in love with him, and I feel its too late to pull her back.

3. Spark will likely fail to return in our marriage, because she likely wont be able to cut out her step-father from her mind.

4. She tried to trick me into getting her pregnant when she tried to lure me into a motel, and didn't want to use condoms.

5. Because she has mental retardation and bi-polar, I feel that going back with her is a lost cause. Even if I banned her from taking trips to her family, she will likely sleep with another man behind my back. Her disorders are what causes her to cheat easily. I even researched bi-polar, and it explained that people with this disorder make really bad decisions with little concern about the outcome.

Now, can you all please answer me these three questions along with your opinion on my story?

- How can a woman like this be this dark, evil, and twisted? Is this typical for women to act like this, or is it because she's mentally ill? She's my first.

- When she returned from Florida on her third trip, she was extremely sexually aroused, and she was getting 5-6 orgasms per intercourse session. This really makes me feel like ****, and less of a man, because she never ever did this the entire 7 years we've been together. What in the hell did this guy do to her to make her orgasm like this this many times? Did he sweet talk her? Go down on her a lot? Was it her incest fetish? What magic did this guy pull off?

- Also, even after she did all this, I feel I still am in love with her. My heart is fighting with my gut feeling, and my therapist told me to go by my gut feeling. I'm still afraid to go back to her, even though I want her back so bad. I'm trying to let go of her, and am having a hard time doing it. I am predicting I will end up in prison or dead if I decide to go back to her, because her entire family is pissed at me.

Thank you all so much.

The only question I see you ask is how a woman can be this way. I would guess she got tired of you going online searching for Princess Zelda look alikes. I'm guessing that probably turned her off on being married to you.

• Like 2
  • Author
The only question I see you ask is how a woman can be this way. I would guess she got tired of you going online searching for Princess Zelda look alikes. I'm guessing that probably turned her off on being married to you.

No no, that was near the end before I got the knot in my stomach. She was sleeping with the step-father way before the incident with the girl in Australia happened. I'm guessing the reason why I fell in love with this woman on the internet was because my subconscious mind was picking up on her cheating body language.

• Author
She's bi-polar, that's all you need to know. Run run run run.

That's what I'm thinking. It just pisses me off that it took me 7 years to figure this all out, but through prayer, the creator told me that he allowed this to happen so I could have a learning experience.

She has been dealing with all of this, and you expected her to keep you from straying? It makes even less sense than it did before.

• Like 2

Aren't you the guy who told us that SHE was supposed to stop YOU from straying and then told us that under religious laws that it was okay for YOU as a male to step out of marriage and because regular law also has no fault divorce?

So you sight religious grounds, and then say you introduced to her incest role play?

Um. You don't add up guy.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/separation-divorce/523603-why-didn-t-my-wife-save-me-why-did-she-let-me-slip-other-woman

And now you're on here trying to say SHE has "mental retardation" in an attempt to justify you straying?

Are you still trying to blame HER? *shakes head*

Edited by fireflywy
  • Like 3
  • Author
Aren't you the guy who told us that SHE was supposed to stop YOU from straying and then told us that under religious laws that it was okay for YOU as a male to step out of marriage and because regular law also has no fault divorce?

So you sight religious grounds, and then say you introduced to her incest role play?

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/separation-divorce/523603-why-didn-t-my-wife-save-me-why-did-she-let-me-slip-other-woman

And now you're on here trying to say SHE has "mental retardation" in an attempt to justify you straying?

Are you still trying to blame HER? *shakes head*

- It was a revolving door. She was sleeping with the step-father behind my back, and my subconscious picked up on this, which is why I kept falling in love with other women. I would halt myself from proceeding to the woman, and then she would cheat again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

- I feel incest role play is OK, because its fantasy.

- Her having mental retardation and bi-polar is the root of all her problems.

In one of your other threads, you said to look at your YouTube channel for something about your wife. I tried. To be sure I was looking at the correct one, is yours the one where you're explaining that the government didn't do enough to prove the Boston marathon bombing occurred?

• Author
In one of your other threads, you said to look at your YouTube channel for something about your wife. I tried. To be sure I was looking at the correct one, is yours the one where you're explaining that the government didn't do enough to prove the Boston marathon bombing occurred?

No, there's several videos on there about her. Just look.

• Author
Perhaps.

Perhaps there were other things going on in your marriage dynamics as a whole.

- Lack of communication.

- Her bi-polar personality causes her to cheat, and badmouth me.

- Her retardation prevents her from learning how to do tasks.

The list goes on, and the problem here is definitely her illnesses.

With greatest respect, JoshCube, you need more in-depth help and advice than any Internet forum can provide. I recommend you see a mental health professional in person. Print out these threads and take them with you.

• Like 2
  • Author
With greatest respect, JoshCube, you need more in-depth help and advice than any Internet forum can provide. I recommend you see a mental health professional in person. Print out these threads and take them with you.

Please explain. Why do I need mental help?

Manic behavior, hyper-sexuality, reckless behavior welcome the world of bipolar; she sounds like having a manic episode and there's no chance to help her now unless she slips back to depression. To make this work she needs medication and therapy and you need to understand that will always have this, there's no cure. I wouldn't say it's impossible to get back together but ask yourself this, are you willing to put up with all this ( it will happen again) your entire life?

Look if she was/is unemedicated you'll never ever have a normal relationship.

• Author
Manic behavior, hyper-sexuality, reckless behavior welcome the world of bipolar; she sounds like having a manic episode and there's no chance to help her now unless she slips back to depression. To make this work she needs medication and therapy and you need to understand that will always have this, there's no cure. I wouldn't say it's impossible to get back together but ask yourself this, are you willing to put up with all this ( it will happen again) your entire life?

Look if she was/is unemedicated you'll never ever have a normal relationship.

She is being medicated, but its not a brick wall that prevents her from uncontrollably cheating. She just recently slept with a guy she took home from her job, and came home late. I need to hurry up and get away from this girl before I end up catching HIV one day. She's been sleeping with her stepfather this whole time, and I had to drag her out into confession. I wouldn't be surprised if she has been sleeping with him the entire 7 years, because I did some research on what causes bipolar, and some articles claimed that sometimes the cause has to do with a father having sex with the daughter every single day. This causes the girl to have a split personality, so it becomes a normal "trend" for her to continue that type of relationship.

There is no hope. My life at stake is more important than love. I am filing the divorce to wake her ass up, but sadly, she will continue this behavior for the rest of her life.

• Author
Because it will beneficial to you in dealing with the issues in your life.

But what "issues" do I have?

Rejected Rosebud

Don't forget how she was channeling Nazis. Josh Cube what is the real story or are you just on here for entertainment, because you have at least 3 completely different ones the only common thing is that it is all your "wife's" fault but I am starting to doubt that there really is a wife at all.
  • Like 1

Incest role play with a mentally retarded bipolar woman who sleeps with her stepfather.

Not that again!

• Like 2
She is being medicated, but its not a brick wall that prevents her from uncontrollably cheating. She just recently slept with a guy she took home from her job, and came home late. I need to hurry up and get away from this girl before I end up catching HIV one day. She's been sleeping with her stepfather this whole time, and I had to drag her out into confession. I wouldn't be surprised if she has been sleeping with him the entire 7 years, because I did some research on what causes bipolar, and some articles claimed that sometimes the cause has to do with a father having sex with the daughter every single day. This causes the girl to have a split personality, so it becomes a normal "trend" for her to continue that type of relationship.

There is no hope. My life at stake is more important than love. I am filing the divorce to wake her ass up, but sadly, she will continue this behavior for the rest of her life.

She needs to change her meds often, this how the bipolar works really. I'm sorry you are going through this but let me tell you don't think that filing a divorce is going to wake her ass up! IT WONT. I do think you deserve better and it's time for you to RUN RUN RUN

• Author
She needs to change her meds often, this how the bipolar works really. I'm sorry you are going through this but let me tell you don't think that filing a divorce is going to wake her ass up! IT WONT. I do think you deserve better and it's time for you to RUN RUN RUN

How can I run when I'm in love with her? Please help.

How can I run when I'm in love with her? Please help.

I think you should talk to a professional, going through something like this leaves you so vulnerable and enable to make a rational decision. That's being said i'm pretty sure you care about her but you have to take care of yourself too, you are important too and you deserve someone who loves you and have your back, she's sick and doesn't want the help so no need to save her.

• Author
I think you should talk to a professional, going through something like this leaves you so vulnerable and enable to make a rational decision. That's being said i'm pretty sure you care about her but you have to take care of yourself too, you are important too and you deserve someone who loves you and have your back, she's sick and doesn't want the help so no need to save her.

You're right, I need to talk to a therapist. For the fact she was my first love and we've been together for 7 years, its shocking to find this all out. I'm having trouble letting go of her, and I am praying and asking for strength to get over this.

I look at it this way, if she admitted out of her own mouth that she did not love me, then there's no reason to love her back.