Dont know what to make of this

So me and my ex are hanging out loads, she usually asks and was the one who ended it, anyway shes started to call me babes and sending me provocative pictures..... im not fussed if we get back together or not if im honest, i mean i would like to but if it doesnt happen then its not the end of the world. i just dont know if its normal, weve been broken up for like 3 months did a month or so no contact before she contacted me. just seems so strange

• Author

yeah sure sorry! 2 years im 20 shes 19! spent nearly all our time together were looking at moving in together but she was scared/unsure

So me and my ex are hanging out loads, she usually asks and was the one who ended it, anyway shes started to call me babes and sending me provocative pictures..... im not fussed if we get back together or not if im honest, i mean i would like to but if it doesnt happen then its not the end of the world. i just dont know if its normal, weve been broken up for like 3 months did a month or so no contact before she contacted me. just seems so strange

Whoever she was chasing put her down and now she's sniffing in behind you to see if she can get you back.

Karin2rinkashi

If i were you, and if my ex comes back like this... and ends up sending me pics.

POOOOOOOOOOWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!

UNLIMITTTTTTEEEEEEEED POOOOOOOOOOWWWWER!!!! *The Emperor: Star Wars*

DUDE!

GO GHOST ON HER!

She is trying SO HARD..... If you go ghost on her.... she will come after you, like Gollum went after the ONE RING!

Be that PRECIOUS for her that eluded her, that was SO CLOSE YET SO FAR!

So she has to split the world to get to you.

And if she doesn't split the world to get to you then you know she was just using you as a ego boost after her recent rejection.

WIN/WIN!

She's enjoying the attention/affection/flirtation and will probably continue to flirt and contact you in this manner.... until the day she meets her next boyfriend.

You're a placeholder, she's using you to stroke her ego and keep her company while she's between boyfriends.

IF she ever wanted to get back together, she'd just say so.

Beware the dumper who leaves things undefined. The reason they're not telling you what they want is.... if they told you, you wouldn't waste your time with them. :sick: