ex-girlfriend/girlfriend ??????? dont know

Long story short. My girlfriend an I were together for 2 years (living together for those 2 years) we were having a pretty good relationship , fighting a lilbit about couple stuff and happy. But not much sex (her reason was stress and bla bla bla ) she went away on a course for a month 2 months ago (we are both in the military) when she came back she told me she is not able to love nobody and that she never loved me . I dont attrac her anymore and she didnt feel like having sex with me because of that ....we still live together and she told me that on our way to cancun so we had to spend the 2 weeks together.

Now its been 2 months . I had time to think about all the hint she gave me about not loving me (she didnt want to finish alone she said so why not be with her "best friend") I loved her so much, she even still want to talk to my family when they ccall, and still but she really broke my hearth and we were not happy together as much then real loving couple , I noticed that too. Now im going away for a month and after that back here 3 and leaving out the country for 6 months with the military.she stillwear my ring , still has me as here boyfriend on facebook and make plan for when ill be back from the 1 month away.I dont know why she is doing that. When we fight she tell me to mobmove out (twice this week) and the day after she want us yo go to the restaurant together.

I still love her and feel like she still want to be with me. But I kind of change my life goal , house and kids will wait. And I know she wont , but I dont want to just go , but she is the one that broke uP. I really dont know what im suppose to do , should I try again or move on , forget , wait ...

Sory for my english , im french canadian

thanks

• Author

i agree with fou "crazy" but the problem is that i still live with her. I dont want to make her cry or feel sad And leave like that.my hearth want her back but im sure it will never be the same and she will do it again probably.is there other option?

Do not move out. That is your home as much as it is hers. She needs to go since it's her idea to break up. She also needs to give you back your ring and change her status on FB--or you need to change yours.

It seems to me that she wants you around for convenience. That's no way to live.

Is it ok that she makes you cry and feel sad? She's made this mess, not you.

ps: a 'hearth' is a fireplace. You want to say 'heart' ;D

This woman is jerking you around. Tell her if she's not happy to get out and go find happiness. Don't let her disrespect you. If she has told you she does not love you, is not turned on by you and doesn't want to have sex with you there is nothing left to save in your relationship. Don't make anymore plans with her. Tell her if she doesn't want you as a boyfriend to stop treating you like one. If you don't stand up to her she will not show you respect. You must defend yourself.

• Like 1
  • Author

I didnt tought about the fact that she was keeping me around just for convenience . She know i love her and she might take advantage of that. I was just hoping it wasnt over i think

I didnt tought about the fact that she was keeping me around just for convenience . She know i love her and she might take advantage of that. I was just hoping it wasnt over i think

Why? She is not the only woman left on the planet. There are women out there who will love you and treat you fairly. You can start your own family with a new woman.

Thanks for sharing jf89ff - no one can really tell you what to do, but I would like to ask a question. How do you feel about being with someone who, in no uncertain terms, has told you that they do not love you and never reaaly has? Do you want to be married to a woman who just wants to be your friend? If I were answering those questions for myself I already know what I would do. Good luck my friend.

i agree with fou "crazy" but the problem is that i still live with her. I dont want to make her cry or feel sad And leave like that.my hearth want her back but im sure it will never be the same and she will do it again probably.is there other option?

Why not?

So she gets to emotionally abuse you and you just stand there and take it? Is that how you were raised? To not stand up for yourself?

Why not?

So she gets to emotionally abuse you and you just stand there and take it? Is that how you were raised? To not stand up for yourself?

OP, if you don't stand up for yourself she will never respect you. When women don't respect a man they don't want him. You must take a stand if you ever want her or any woman to give you respect.

• Author

I told her today that i will move out because im tired of fighting and i cant live with my ex . Her answer ,you just have to change like i yold you and we might get back together ,i told you everything you have to do and you dont its your on fault. When i told her normaly its both of us that has to wotk on it or change stuff. After she told me no she doesnt have anything to change im the problem. Im so happy i didnt what you guys told me and i wont stay with someone that think that is everybody else fault and she is perfect.

At the end she even told me when ill chang and mature ill understand how big of a mistake i did, not trying to change for her. REALLY ....

Mrlonelyone

I would like to point out that in the context of a two year relationship, living together, a two month break does not need to be a life time break. What was this training course she was on....was it a mentally and physically challenging course? Might the stress or even mild trauma of that have affected her.

Move out if you feel you need to sure. Let her try to contact you. If you still want back if that happens take it from there.

• Author

If it was only when she was there or when she came back the problem ... but its been like that since the begining. She always been telling me the way i was doing stuff or thinking was wrong or that even my job was a joke ,that im not really working or stuff like that (im a full time firefighter ) i think im just opening my eyes on a unhappy 2 years relationship that now she doesnt have control on

Mrlonelyone
If it was only when she was there or when she came back the problem ... but its been like that since the begining. She always been telling me the way i was doing stuff or thinking was wrong or that even my job was a joke ,that im not really working or stuff like that (im a full time firefighter ) i think im just opening my eyes on a unhappy 2 years relationship that now she doesnt have control on

That is very possible. They say the Honeymoon phase of a relationship can las 2-3 years. Then one day we snap out of it and see the other for who they really are and most of the time.......we don't really like them. Relationships that end suddenly with a breakup after a couple of years are like that.

Well at least now you know