How can I flip the tables and make her panic..?

Ok maybe the title is a little to direct lol.. But I am trying to think how to flip the tables on my ex girlfriend. I still love her. She has hurt me.. pretty bad.. left me for another guy due to lack of communication. I changed my ways, she came back, and then left a week later. Told me she was pissed at herself for what she did but she wants to figure herself out. Today she called me, said she just doesnt know about things anymore and needs to figure herself out. I said "ok well i wish you the best of luck in your journey, bye for now" and hung up.

She emails 10 minutes later and said "I already regret it, ****!" with a sad face. I know youre all going to say " just leave her alone, blah blah" but now I am at the point where I want to flip the tables on her. Make her think twice and make her think I am going to wish her luck but that I won't be around for it.

What can I email her back to make her think about her choices? She admits she still loves and cares for me but can't seem to find happiness with herself. She has been playing games, and it's time I take control.

Need a good email to send back to her.. she just said "I just want my happiness back".. what can I say..?

She emails 10 minutes later and said ".. she just said "I just want my happiness back".. what can I say..?

If you feel you must reply..Keep it simple and DO NOT go back and fourth!

"I want you to get that back too and wish you the best in finding it. Take care" something simple like that.. Then go GHOST/NC..

I bet she's back with that other guy though and wouldn't reply at all.. You already told her on the phone. ;)

• Like 1

Agree w/ P4D. If you truly feel the need to respond (I wouldn't suggest it), then I would say something like, "I hope you find what you're looking for, too. Take care." And then NC. No back and forth, no drama, nothing.

• Author
Agree w/ P4D. If you truly feel the need to respond (I wouldn't suggest it), then I would say something like, "I hope you find what you're looking for, too. Take care." And then NC. No back and forth, no drama, nothing.

Here was my email:

You can tell me you regret your decisions all you want, but they're just words. Your actions tell different stories. I won't be your backbone during this time since you don't want anything to do with me, that's only fair to me. I'm standing my ground now. Until you SHOW me you care instead of just SAYING you do, then I don't want to be a part of it and if u decide you want me, the second you show disregard for my feelings I will disappear. If you don't want me its your loss.

Get yourself together and maybe someday we can talk about "more" if I haven't already moved on. You're not emotionally stable enough for me to engage in civilized conversation about "us" and I won't be someone you can just call when your down for your fix, use andrea or your family for that. You don't want an "us" and I do so I am taking control of my life and erasing that from my head and starting the process to move on with my life without you. Again, Good luck in your search for yourself.

• Like 1

Actions speak louder than words, that is way too long. Not saying anything is a more powerful of a message to send

• Like 2
Here was my email:

You can tell me you regret your decisions all you want, but they're just words. Your actions tell different stories. I won't be your backbone during this time since you don't want anything to do with me, that's only fair to me. I'm standing my ground now. Until you SHOW me you care instead of just SAYING you do, then I don't want to be a part of it and if u decide you want me, the second you show disregard for my feelings I will disappear. If you don't want me its your loss.

Get yourself together and maybe someday we can talk about "more" if I haven't already moved on. You're not emotionally stable enough for me to engage in civilized conversation about "us" and I won't be someone you can just call when your down for your fix, use andrea or your family for that. You don't want an "us" and I do so I am taking control of my life and erasing that from my head and starting the process to move on with my life without you. Again, Good luck in your search for yourself.

That'll pretty much have the exact opposite of the desired effect, unfortunately. :( When in doubt, mouth shut.

• Author
Actions speak louder than words, that is way too long. Not saying anything is a more powerful of a message to send

not saying anything portrays the wrong message. sending this message and THEN not saying anything is more powerful. its saying either come around or i am gone.

• Like 1
BrandonWard
not saying anything portrays the wrong message. sending this message and THEN not saying anything is more powerful. its saying either come around or i am gone.

Why would you even join/post on this forum if you're not going to listen to any advice people tell you?

Sound's like you've made up your own mind already, However wrong it is, obviously noone is going to change "your" mind.

Make the mistake and live with the outcome.

You're giving her the choice again, she's the one waffling on whether to be with you or not. You don't have to send her anything. She's a big girl let her figure out what she wants on her own

• Like 1
seekingpeaceinlove

The most panic I've ever felt in a romantic relationship was when the other person would ignore me.

Silence breeds fear, imagination runs wild, and panic ensues.

Your email was the wrong move.

Too late now.

amaysngrace

Go find some random hot chick in a public place, ask her to take a picture with you to make the girl who broke up with you jealous because she's way more beautiful than your ex, and put the pic up on social networks.

Bam! You win.