Taking lots of time - How long did it take you to get them back?

pancakepalace

pancakepalace

In this age of busy streets and fast moving fighter jets, people seem to want things done fast. I believe building a strong relationship or rebuilding a past one needs to be done slowly to be effective. People on this site get very excited by the first contact with their ex's after long periods of NC. Then they want to know the quickest steps to win them back. We all feel like this, but I think it can be dangerous. What if there are many steps to take - an infinite number of them? And only after all these steps can we truly know they are comming back for good!

I posted ealier about the dance. Here it is.

http://www.sosuave.com/articles/dance.htm

What do you think? We must enjoy the game of seduction or re-seduction for what it is.

Do you people have stories of getting back and ex, and if so, how long did the new relationship last and how long did it take to win them back?

lostNconfusedx10

well, my ex right now wanted a break at first, it lasted a month and then one day she wanted to see me and gave me the biggest kiss ever 2 seconds in the door. We stayed together for another month and then now we have been broken up for about 4. I let her have her space and tried to not call er at all. That really seemed to get her back but thats not all you have to do. Once you ahve them back you need to change your ways a bit. We fell right back into our old routines and i felt maybe i gave her TOO much love when she came back around. Whenever you get your ex back, make sure not to fall into old routines because it will mean that the break meant nothing. Take this time to reflect on what went wrong so that if the ex does come back, you will have a new approach and outlook on what should be done to keep your relationship alive