Should I respond?

Got snapchatted by a former flame earlier in the week and I have no idea what to make of it. Quick background: we had a brief but awesome romance before he suddenly moved away for a job. He told me when he left he didn't want to do long distance so I kinda expected things to stop. He continued to text me after and he left and then started calling every night to talk on the phone for 30min to an hour. He also started bringing up me coming to visit. After a couple weeks of this, I asked him if he had changed his mind on long distance. He hemmed and hawed for a bit but said no, he still didn't want to do long distance. He said he tried to think of a way to make it work but it would be too difficult. So I told him we're done if that's the case. I originally kept him on FB but unfriended him bc I thought it would be painful to see him start dating other people. I feel like if he had stayed it wouldn't have been an issue and things would have naturally just fallen into place. After 3 weeks of no contact, I randomly received a SnapChat from him a few days ago. It was a random video that I couldn't hear the sound on. But it was the exact same type of video he used to send me when we were still talking. He captioned it with Taylor swift but I have no idea what the song was. I have no idea what to make of it. I don't know if he sent it to me by accident. I have no idea if he just sent it to a bunch of people (although there's no send all option, he would have had to still click on my name). I have no idea if he did send it to me intentionally or if so what it means. Maybe it was his way of testing the waters? Thoughts on this? He obviously knows I opened it but I haven't responded. I feel like if he wants to talk he can be more straightforward than that. But I'm also wondering if me cutting him off completely made him a little cautious about trying to contact me and this was the safest way for him to do it. And if I ignore it he may not want to try again.

He wanted you to visit without the relationship.... sounds like a booty call.

Unless he tells you otherwise, I'd assume that's what he's still got in mind.