Is it the end?

I broke up with my gf on tuesday and i have tried to tell her that i lover her still and i want to work things in the future, basically i got drunk on Saturday and my actions were awful to her. She has a really bad memory of her dad in the past who was abusive and a drunk so when she saw me like that it scared her pretty bad i tried to explain its not me and i can prove it to you but this text she sent it's pretty obvious shes saying there is never gonna be another chance, here what she had to say:

"its not something you will understand, I know you most likely think I've over reacted but there is so much that's happened in my life that you don't actually know about not that many people do, some of the things you did at the party reminded me of them which really scared me. I didn't realize i would say what i did when i saw you tbh but i just didn't feel i trusted you anymore and that's one thing i have to have in a relationship"

Im just really upset to see that and i want some advice on what to say to her for my last text to her probably forever. i just want it to be something nice and sweet so she can always remember it. :(