I dont know

Me and my ex broke up a couple of weeks ago now and in that time i have been in no contact. anyway she texts me and says we need to meet up as friends soon. so reluctantly i say okay. anyway we met up and were having a great ime. she then says she misses me loads and starts o cry. im missing her to so we get talking and she said that she wants me back just in a bit of time as all the problems we had will still be there. i agree and just want to know how long do we stay friends as neither of us have any idea!

You both have to fix what ever the 'broken' issues were..that has always been my major mistake with second chances. Neither party had addressed the problems alone. Then the same things pop up again and finished.

Me and my ex broke up a couple of weeks ago now and in that time i have been in no contact. anyway she texts me and says we need to meet up as friends soon. so reluctantly i say okay. anyway we met up and were having a great ime. she then says she misses me loads and starts o cry. im missing her to so we get talking and she said that she wants me back just in a bit of time as all the problems we had will still be there. i agree and just want to know how long do we stay friends as neither of us have any idea!

Are you just putting in time, or are you actively working on the issues you had in the relationship? If you're just waiting a certain amount of time, it doesn't matter how long you wait, it's not likely to work. If you are actually working on things, then keep doing that (two weeks is *no time at all*) until you can have a conversation with each other about the future where there is no 1. Crying 2. Sweeping declarations of loving/missing each other. In the mean time, stick to NC and see where that takes you.