So .. supposed to be in no contact but She breaks it. Do I do right or is she

HER: I haven't been on my Twitter since we stopped talking... guess who started following me... and I had a dream about her last night and y'all were a couple. ****ing cunt. Pretty sure I'll never get over this stuff.

ME: So sorry for that but it's not her you need to get over. It the feeling you have when me and her are thought about in that way. Getting over this is possible. Getting over her is not hard when you truly understand why she came into the picture anyway. Empathy should help a little. But it doesn't happen like that. And all those social networks supposed to be on hold for meantime Brandi. This time is for you. This time is for me. And fyi. She's nothing but childish. How is she not blocked on your Twitter? I believe in you Brandi even if you don't believe in yourself.

HER:I just blocked her again. I don't know that I'll ever get over it. Just move on. If we find our way back then so be it. But the fact that I am constantly reminded doesn't help. Josi coming in on Friday . There's just constant bs. Need to continue with the space, it's helped. But I hope we'll still be friends. I do miss you, it's just easier this way. I love you, always always.

ME:Just move on? I'm already doing that. Regardless if you see them or not your thoughts are what controls these feelings. You can see them mentally.. by someone mentioning them... or inside you head. Either way nothing's going to happen until you stop running... sorry if you think I think it's just easy because it sure as **** ain't. Time heals wounds.. but you have to allow the time Brandi

HER: your emails but ok. Have a nice day Dominique

ME:My emails are very self explanatory. I want space as do you. Do I still love you? YES! Do I hope we can work through this? YES. Am I sure you will ever and even want to? NO. This time will help me to overcome my feelings and get stronger in which I'm already doing. I can understand why you feel that way and I don't blame you. I understand. Nice talking to you

She cracked, and just wanted you to comfort her while she's going through the dumper blues. You're helping her right along. Congrats. She still knows you want her, and she got her fix for now.

• Like 2

If you don't want to do NC, don't do it.

If you do want to do it, do it properly.

No direct contact.

No contact via third parties.

No social media.

No 'little birds' feeding you news.

Will she ever get over this bad feelings? I offered therapist to help us but I think we need liklia month apart.

You know why the convo ended with you, and not her saying something like, "but I do want to be with you, and I do want to try again."

It's because she's using you in her time of need, and she doens't want to be with you, and she doesn't want to try again. She went radio silent as soon as you texted that, because she got what she wanted. Validation.

You don't have to do anything for her. It's not your responsibility. Just reading your texts made me want to cringe. Waaaay too long, and waaaay too deep.

To quote the famous, Project Pat,

"Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved."

• Like 1
  • Author

Lol **** is so true though. I just thought me being there for her would say something good. But I feel as if she makes her dreams my fault! Yea I did sleep with this girl that she dreamed but that was then. This is why me getting in a relationship or getting back is a no go for right now because I shouldn't have to carry all that baggage. It's not at all fair.

AlexfromBoston
HER: I haven't been on my Twitter since we stopped talking... guess who started following me... and I had a dream about her last night and y'all were a couple. ****ing cunt. Pretty sure I'll never get over this stuff.

ME: So sorry for that but it's not her you need to get over. It the feeling you have when me and her are thought about in that way. Getting over this is possible. Getting over her is not hard when you truly understand why she came into the picture anyway. Empathy should help a little. But it doesn't happen like that. And all those social networks supposed to be on hold for meantime Brandi. This time is for you. This time is for me. And fyi. She's nothing but childish. How is she not blocked on your Twitter? I believe in you Brandi even if you don't believe in yourself.

HER:I just blocked her again. I don't know that I'll ever get over it. Just move on. If we find our way back then so be it. But the fact that I am constantly reminded doesn't help. Josi coming in on Friday . There's just constant bs. Need to continue with the space, it's helped. But I hope we'll still be friends. I do miss you, it's just easier this way. I love you, always always.

ME:Just move on? I'm already doing that. Regardless if you see them or not your thoughts are what controls these feelings. You can see them mentally.. by someone mentioning them... or inside you head. Either way nothing's going to happen until you stop running... sorry if you think I think it's just easy because it sure as **** ain't. Time heals wounds.. but you have to allow the time Brandi

HER: your emails but ok. Have a nice day Dominique

ME:My emails are very self explanatory. I want space as do you. Do I still love you? YES! Do I hope we can work through this? YES. Am I sure you will ever and even want to? NO. This time will help me to overcome my feelings and get stronger in which I'm already doing. I can understand why you feel that way and I don't blame you. I understand. Nice talking to you

Yea bro, you probably shouldn't have mentioned that you still love her and want to work through it. But thats ok, in its entirety, you kept your cool, didn't beg or whine and acted like a man. You see, she's already starting to crack. Unfortunately you answered her and provided her with some comfort. Next time she contacts you, DO NOT RESPOND. If you want to move on, you shouldn't respond. If you want her back, she's going to need to feel the loss and she wont do that if you get back to her on her first attempt. Ignore her and let her crack again. She tries to drum up a convo DO NOT ANSWER. You still have this in the bag.

• Author

Thanks bro. I hope so. She has been so confusing which I anybody did the no contact. It was like she was so emotional that I Can't really trust what she feels right now. It changes up to much.

AlexfromBoston
Thanks bro. I hope so. She has been so confusing which I anybody did the no contact. It was like she was so emotional that I Can't really trust what she feels right now. It changes up to much.

Well I would bet that she still thinks about you quite often and misses you, but she genuinely wants to find someone else. If you want her back, you are going to have to disappear for a bit and let her resurface. If you seek her out, she's going to feel like she can reel you in on her terms. The fact that she reached out to you makes me feel as though she is seriously missing you. I think you already have the power here...just need to play it right. Mark my words, if you ignore her next correspondence, she is going to go batsh*t. Let me know how it goes man, I'm curious.

AlexfromBoston
Will do bro. Thing is this she wants to be with me on my bday. Should I just ignore her. My bday tomorrow.

Hmmm, thats a tough call. So she reached out to you, right? I mean, she's asking if she can take you out on your bday? If thats the case, then you could always accept the invitation and play it cool. Just be relaxed about it and don't bring up any talk about the past or the relationship you shared. Act as if this was your first encounter. Again, depending how the night ends, go back to LC and let her put in the roadwork. Make her work for it. To me it sounds as if she wants to get back together. If she really didn't care, she wouldn't even offer to take you out.

• Author

Yea she say she doesn't know right now. I know she just scared and don't know how to help her get over the fears. After my bday I'm definitely going no contact until February 28th. I want to get her something for vday but I don't want it to backfire

AlexfromBoston
Yea she say she doesn't know right now. I know she just scared and don't know how to help her get over the fears. After my bday I'm definitely going no contact until February 28th. I want to get her something for vday but I don't want it to backfire

Well, I wouldn't bring it up unless she does. I would go NC until she makes the next move. As for Vday, I personally wouldn't get her anything. I wouldn't even text, but thats me. On Vday, her emotions will be running wild and this could be your best chance to throw a digging blow. If she feels the loneliness on Vday, you will be 1 step closer to achieving your goal. She really needs to feel that void and there is no better day than Vday.

• Author

Ok I think Ima go with that. It's one of those situations where I feel if I don't get her and her daughter anything she will use that as fuel to keep her decision final which I doubt only because she is confused. so I think I won't get her anything. This makes since.