No contact NOT in tact??????

JeezLuiz

If you'd like to know more information, my embarrassing story is already posted, but for this thread, I have a question on how I went about my no contact situation.

Basically, me and my girlfriend had a mutual breakup to which I regretted the next day, and after pleading and begging (surprisingly getting explanatory responses from her despite her refusal), I eventually gave up. I than sent a text (which was the last text I sent to her) which said something along the lines of, " Sorry I annoyed you, I will respect your space....thanks for a great relationship....however, I'm not giving up and still wanna be with you...text me whenever...bla bla bla and thanks for everything. "

That was the last text exchanged between us and this by the way was 6 days ago. Did I establish thew No Contact rule incorrectly and if so how should I go about this situation?? Thanks and a late Merry Christmas to you all

This is your third thread on your NC. I think you're thinking about it a bit too much. You're never gonna move on if all you think is how she'll react to your NC, what she is thinking about it, how she is feeling, etc. That's not what it is about. It's about you. About learning the mistakes you did, about looking back at the things you did right. Learning from the relationship, putting it all behind you, becoming a better person and moving on.

That girl is history, she's in your past. She doesn't want to be with you anymore, stop worrying if you "implemented NC correctly" ... It's not a medical procedure. It's a withdrawal. You just stop, that's all.