She wants me back or not

Lightmetoday

I have this girl who is my friend since 3 years, we live at different places. She broke my heart 2 years back and since then we are friends. I have somehow try to cope with my heartache, I dont keep grieving over her , its just that i am lonely. However i still feel like talking to her everyday & sharing everything with her, I feel like maybe i have feelings for her but i am not sure

She dont have feelings for me , She is an expert in opposite sex friendship , However she has likeness for me , she help & support me whenever i need. If she dont want to have a future with me than why does she stay close friend? Some weeks ago she said she have feelings for me , but that time i was not sure what should i so , when i asked her today , she said she has no feelings, i told her i am confused i love her or not. I still like texting her & helping her , it gives me happiness.She also find pleasure in helping me .

So do i still love her ? SHe wants me back?

You are the only one that can answer if you still love her. That's the most important thing you have to figure out first.

If she wants you back she will tell you. As for now you have been friend zoned. It may or may not change in the future, but for now, just figure out what you want first.

• Like 1
  • Author

Well i am too much confused. I have trust issues i can't trust her because she broke my heart. I can't marry her because i fear getting reject by her family. All these things are the hurdles. But then again i still feel some old broken feelings inside me . I can't see her sad, i can't see her hurt,

If i try to do "NC" then i fear i will hurt her . So i can't do that either, Then what must i do?

i would make myself scarce little by little. and tell her u like her too much to stick around and never see anything between the 2 of u come to romantic fruition...and that you appreciate that shes been honest with you and told u ..she has no feelings.

then start weening yourself away from her and on to healing and someone new. it will probably be then...during the weening phase ..that she will step it up and show or tell u she does care....or not. either way its a win..because u need to know or move on. good luck. God bless.

• Like 1
  • Author

Well ya i told her i have feelings & she said she dont have them, I told her i am deleting my messenger, She must have understood that i want to leave. She didn't felt sorry , nothing . I felt a bit angry but left her.

I have to live without her & thats it .

• Like 1

Sorry brother...

But, at least now you can focus on moving on.

Grieve, then pick yourself up and move forward. Your whole life is ahead of you.

• Author

Offcourse i am grieving , dont know how long this process will last, Not for life time for sure, Dont even want to look back now.. Still thoughts come to my mind like what is she thinking about me ? Is she angry or sad with me ? But these thoughts will fade. Hope so , never meant to hurt anyone. 1 life to live and enjoy , why hurt anyone then? But at the moment i am hurt deep ! :o

If and when (in the future) you find someone you love and loves you back, then you can re-contact her and be her friend.

You know... I remember i had someone who wanted me only as a friend, not more than that... But when I was seeing another woman she felt very jealous. She knew she has no right to feel it, yet she did and told me about it.

I dumped her as a friend. I don't like selfish manipulative people as friends and even as acquaintances.

• Like 1
  • Author

i have no intention of getting her back as friend. if she cares for friendship she will ask , my reply will be sorry i can't . I dont want to befriend her . I need to reclaim my life & move on. I will miss her , that does not mean i should befriend her , never in this life .