date night after separation (Updated)

My husband moved out about 5 weeks ago after a argument. We weren't getting along after he moved out but in the past 2 weeks we have been getting along better and he has even been saying I love you when he picks our daughter up for school in the morning.

We have been intimate 3 times since the separation but I feel like I've initiated it those times.

We have a date scheduled for Friday night....opinions of how I should act? I've been trying to be distant with texting/calling lately and I think it may have helped the situation since he said he needed space. Should I be touchy-freely with him and initiate contact if he doesn't? Or should I wait for him to? I don't want to be needy or come on too strong. Part of our issues when he left was that I never initiate anything. Just not sure what the right thing is....Any advice helps!

Edited by CourtneyP

I suspect you haven't gotten responses because it is hard to say without more background and details. This is your first post, so there is no posting history to reference to get your story. Please answer the following so we can best advise you:

Who decided on a separation and for him to move out?

What were the arguments about/why were they so bad?

Does he say he loves you first during daughter exchanges, or is it you initiating and him responding?

You're initiating sex... how does that happen? Meaning, how do you communicate that you want that and how does he act in response?

Finally, who initiated date night?

tobrieornottobrie

Are you doing any sort of individual or marital counseling during this time? How long have you been married? Have you talked to any trusted friends or family members about this?

the brie's cheese knees