Does this sound like he's trying to get back with me?

sportygirl89

I've been in no contact for a while until yesterday.

After we decided to meet up for coffee he posted this as his fb status, "I feel any overwhelming sense to set things right in my life. This might take some time. But it needs to be done.

I know not to read into it as it could just be his guilt.

LifeGoesOnMan

After we decided to meet up for coffee he posted this as his fb status, "I feel any overwhelming sense to set things right in my life. This might take some time. But it needs to be done.

sigh. this is why you BLOCK his fb *facepalm*

now you're gonna be all fxked up wondering what he meant... what did you guys discuss at coffee?

tsk tsk.

I would just go about your business (easier said than done)

• Like 1

He could just as easily mean he is setting things right by dumping you. Blocking social media is the first thing to do. If I'm guessing, the post means he needs to set things right by smoothing it over with you and leaving you on good terms. I'd be surprised if he wanted to patch things up based on that post.

No, it doesn't. It sounds like you're still in love and you should never have met up with him for coffee "to talk". You can't be friends and you need to remove him from your life.

• Like 1
"I feel any overwhelming sense to set things right in my life. This might take some time. But it needs to be done.

What makes you think he was talking about you? This could be about anything.

• Author

Thanks for the judging. We have been broken up over a year (his last relationship ended a month ago). He moved to the area for me. I've been on numerous dates since then. So think before you judge....

Thanks for the judging. We have been broken up over a year (his last relationship ended a month ago). He moved to the area for me. I've been on numerous dates since then. So think before you judge....

Did you initiate the meet up for coffee?

I don think anyone was judging. I'm sorry you felt that way. You asked a question, and we answered. The fact that you have been broken up a year and have been on dates is irrelevant with regards to the answers you received. You really should get him off FB, so you can properly move on.