Ex came back and then accuse me of something I didn't do

I would try to make this as short as possible. Pretty much me and my ex was broken up for about a year almost exactly. She contacted me about a week ago saying she wanted me back etc. what I think I did wrong was that I stayed on the phone with her for too long. Well anyway fast forward to the day before we was supposed to meet up, I didn't hear from her all the day. It was weird that the day before we was going to meet she just went cold. I called her once that night with no answer. She didn't answer so I sent a text sayin maybe it's a bad idea for us to hang out because I don't see this going anywhere.

The next day I get a call from her yelling at me saying I was calling her from fake numbers all night and she know it was me because not a lot of people have her number etc.. SHE WOULD NOT LET ME TALK AT ALL. She just screamed at me and hung up. After that I couldn't help but keep trying to call her because I needed to defend myself. She would not answer at all. Only thing she text me was that I was done. Meaning I have no shot with her anymore. This sucks because it was not me and the fact that she wouldn't even let me defend myself hurt so much. I don't know if she just lost interest and needed a excuse or she truly believed it was me. I don't know what to do. I'm so hurt that she accused me of this, but on the other hand I call a LOT of times after she accused me because I wanted to clear my name and she would not hear it.. I don't know if this could be fixed. Will NC resolve this matter? I'm just so hurt by this situation.

I don't know if this could be fixed. Will NC resolve this matter? I'm just so hurt by this situation.

Yes, NC will resolve this matter. It will remove your crazy ex from your life.