What is going on with female dumper

Adferger1

I know it is not possible to give an accurate answer to this, but I am looking for some female dumpers to shine some lights on this for me:

Lets imagine you are in a healthy and loving relationship with a guy you say is "the man of your dreams".

Some stuff happends in you life. New school, new job, a lot of stress and you also need to build a new social circel.

You loose feelings for your boyfriend and dump him. Maybe it is due to stress, maybe GIGS, or maybe this new life with all you new singel classmates just seems more fun. Who knows?

When you dump him you still say you are pretty sure he was the guy you are surpose to end up with, but you are not feeling it right now. You head really wants it, but your heart is not in it...

Then follows 2 months with Low Contact. For some reason you act hot/cold during these 2 months. It is mostly you who starts the conversation. Sometimes you send him many sweet texts, and then follows a week or more where you just ignore him for some reason or just reply with yes/no/ok to texts..

After this he removes you from all social medias, and goes completely NC... You haven't heard a word from him in nearly 2 months now...

Looking for female dumpers who has been in a situration close to this.

My question is: how long did it take before you started missing dumpee? And what went through you minds? Where you affraid to make contact because you asumed he was pissed at you (because of the NC)?

Trying to understand my ex's mind :laugh:

• Like 1

Depends on the girl, there are people who will go back and there are some who never will. I happen to be the latter and no amount of NC on their part would ever change that. For the first 2 weeks I'll be curious but not enough to contact them, after that I just move on. If I really wanted someone I would not let go of them in the first place.

I'm hoping your ex is different because I know you still want her.

I feel with NC, there is also that power struggle as in whoever calls first is the one that caved in and likes the other person more. So I know some people are reluctant to make the first move, better wish you're not up against one of those stubborn ones because you'll never win.

Don't stay there waiting, honestly. Carry on with your life, if its meant to be she will come back. If she doesn't then she wasn't the one for you, don't spend your time looking backwards when there are other potentials ahead of you x

• Like 2
I know it is not possible to give an accurate answer to this, but I am looking for some female dumpers to shine some lights on this for me:

Lets imagine you are in a healthy and loving relationship with a guy you say is "the man of your dreams".

Some stuff happends in you life. New school, new job, a lot of stress and you also need to build a new social circel.

You loose feelings for your boyfriend and dump him. Maybe it is due to stress, maybe GIGS, or maybe this new life with all you new singel classmates just seems more fun. Who knows?

When you dump him you still say you are pretty sure he was the guy you are surpose to end up with, but you are not feeling it right now. You head really wants it, but your heart is not in it...

Then follows 2 months with Low Contact. For some reason you act hot/cold during these 2 months. It is mostly you who starts the conversation. Sometimes you send him many sweet texts, and then follows a week or more where you just ignore him for some reason or just reply with yes/no/ok to texts..

After this he removes you from all social medias, and goes completely NC... You haven't heard a word from him in nearly 2 months now...

Looking for female dumpers who has been in a situration close to this.

My question is: how long did it take before you started missing dumpee? And what went through you minds? Where you affraid to make contact because you asumed he was pissed at you (because of the NC)?

Trying to understand my ex's mind :laugh:

I am exactly in your shoes. But if you take a step back and look at the situation from the outside, do you really want them back? She's pouring her heart to you telling you how amazing you are and how you're the man of her dreams... then all of a sudden she's done with you. Can you really trust this kind of person? Doesn't it make you wonder if she was lying about all the feelings she was sharing to you? If you were really the man of her dreams, you wouldn't have a reason to be posting on here.

• Like 1
Depends on the girl, there are people who will go back and there are some who never will. I happen to be the latter and no amount of NC on their part would ever change that. For the first 2 weeks I'll be curious but not enough to contact them, after that I just move on. If I really wanted someone I would not let go of them in the first place.

I'm hoping your ex is different because I know you still want her.

I feel with NC, there is also that power struggle as in whoever calls first is the one that caved in and likes the other person more. So I know some people are reluctant to make the first move, better wish you're not up against one of those stubborn ones because you'll never win.

Don't stay there waiting, honestly. Carry on with your life, if its meant to be she will come back. If she doesn't then she wasn't the one for you, don't spend your time looking backwards when there are other potentials ahead of you x

This is what a lot of dumpees really can't grasp.

Actions versus words. When they don't match, that is all you need to know. Stop listening with you heart and start to listen to what your logic is telling you.