do's and dont's

this has been said countless times but im gonna give a little more complexed opinion.

always be happy and respect the other ones decision to leave.

never contact her/his friends or parents because they will tell her.

dont contact your ex because it will push them further away. if you do it one time then one time is enough.

if you want them back always let them leave with the last word. tell them its best this way right now and tell them you wish them the best. they will obviously tell you thanks/you too or whatever. leave it there..

if they contact you after a week/a month. dont reply to them. if you reply make sure you dont talk about the relationship and to not act like your angry/sad/upset with the person.

if they contact you after several months then do the same. they will tell you if they miss you or want you back. if they cant do that when they dumped you then its their loss. never ask them if they love you because you might end up getting hurt once again. tell them youre busy and you can only chat for 5minutes and that you can talk the next day.

there are different types of break ups and most people deal with it the same way. if this is our first time we might sit at our computer stalking them which is horrible. delete them from facebook or at least stop subscribing. and never look at their page. if you dont you will end up looking speculation why they are standing with this guy, or why they are out the next week after a breakup. it doesnt matter. if they loved you they wont be over you and trust me sleeping with someone the next week wont be something they enjoy. if they do then obviously they arent anything to hold on to.

so the different break ups might be... its not you its me, youre to lazy for me, it was better in the beginning, i dont love you anymore, i found someone else, maybe later in life we can be together, i love you but right now we cant be together, i need space.. it doesnt matter what the reason might be... breakups are rarely honest. they dont want to hurt you so they tell you something that will make you not hate them.

i think that a person who loves you but they cant be together with you wont talk to you. thats right, because a person who is over you will probably keep in touch with you to be nice. if the relationship was good and they still love you they might actually stop talking to you because its to hard to handle.

dont worry about them finding someone else. they will move on just like you should, and the chance for her to miss you will probably increase if they find out that other people cant make them satisfied. they need to make mistakes in life. wether its dating someone else or to realize that partying isnt really a good lifestyle, or that a job might not be the most important thing in the world.

think about it. if they stay home like you they wont see that you were good for them. they might come back still but to leave the next day.

so wish them all the luck. be happy for them and dont look back. they will contact you and they will definitely tell you if they want you back. dont try to force them to feel something for you.

• Like 7

i think that a person who loves you but they cant be together with you wont talk to you. thats right, because a person who is over you will probably keep in touch with you to be nice. if the relationship was good and they still love you they might actually stop talking to you because its to hard to handle.

Could you please elaborate more on this... experiences or whatever else made you conclude this? It's an interesting perspective.

• Author
Could you please elaborate more on this... experiences or whatever else made you conclude this? It's an interesting perspective.

well from seeing people getting dumped they tend to communicate with the person. most of the times they do care about the dumpee in some way, and they probably wont text them every day because they realize its time to move on. but they normally got no problem being nice but slow on a text. they think about themself and as long as they can move on they are fine. of course this doesnt mean they want to drag you down.

if they love you and they left you because they had to they are simply not texting you because they will drag themself down and they cant move on. personal experience.

so bottom line is to stay away no matter what. you will heal = become a stronger and happier person, if you end up getting back together you will have this as your advantage. if you end up with someone else you will have experience from the past relationship. believe it or not but we are not that different from other people.