After 3 weeks of NC, I'm back with my FWB.

LisaSmith_1970

LisaSmith_1970

I decided to contact my FWB, after some break he wanted to take after 3 weeks. We discussed how it's just a no strings attached deal and nothing more, I wanted more previously, then realized how much I loved the sex. I was clingy and too needy before and from now on, I'm going to play it cool. I'm just in it for the sex.

I decided to contact my FWB, after some break he wanted to take after 3 weeks. We discussed how it's just a no strings attached deal and nothing more, I wanted more previously, then realized how much I loved the sex. I was clingy and too needy before and from now on, I'm going to play it cool. I'm just in it for the sex.

Do you recognize this quote?

"I realized that no strings attached never works out!"

This is not going to go well for you, but I think inside you probably know that and will do anything to keep trying instead of moving on and trying to find an mutual rewarding relationship instead of one based on sex, IF that is truly what you want.

Edited by dumbass2
  • Like 1
  • Author
LisaSmith_1970
Do you recognize this quote?

"I realized that no strings attached never works out!"

This is not going to go well for you, but I think inside you probably know that and will do anything to keep trying instead of moving on and trying to find an mutual rewarding relationship instead of one based on sex, IF that is truly what you want.

I'm just in it for the sex. I don't know if I'll ever be in a committed relationship. No relationship, then I miss out on sex. That's one of the downsides of being single.