Random meeting

misshopeful7

Well I guess I need some advice/insights in to my situation. My ex boyfriend broke up with me about a month and a half ago after a really big fight we had. About a week after the initial break up, after he had cooled down, I talked with him a bit, apologized and asked if we could work it out. He said no, he didn't want to try anymore. We had been getting in more and more fights, and although I didn't want to break up, I agree that things were definitely getting rough. He said he still cared about me but said he just didn't want to date me anymore. He did cry through a lot of our 2 hr talk, but ultimately said he wasn't going to change his mind. At my constant urging he agreed that we could "keep talking" which we ended up not really doing. I contacted him a few times throughout the month after the break up, never anything pressing or about the relationship. I just casually chatted with him and kept emotions very much out of it. He seemed ok to talk to me, but he never initiated contact with me. I finally decided to let him be for awhile and stopped reaching out to him. A few days ago he sent me a couple snap chats, which of course being a girl got me very excited that he may be missing me, although the snap chats were definitely ones sent to mass people. Either way, I got it in my head that he must be thinking about me.

Well this weekend, out with a few friends and having some drinks, I saw him post a snap chat story and decided I had to text him right then, which I did. Still, it was nothing pressing, just kind of drunk texting (he was drinking too). I have always been under the impression that he is moving on and doesn't want to talk to me (which I am still very certain is true) but I couldn't help myself. After some initial weird awkwardness of texting again, things seemed to warm up and after not responding for a little while because I got distracted by something, I noticed that he texted me several times asking what I was doing and where I went, actually showing interest in me for probably the first time in a month and a half. Excited by this, I invited him over to my friends house where I was and he agreed. We hung out for awhile, with my friend, had a few more drinks, and of course hooked up much later in the evening. He told me that he missed me, and stayed the night with me cuddling and such. The next morning we got up to leave and didn't say much. He kissed me at the door, and then we both walked very separately to our vehicles, not really even saying goodbye. I asked him if things were ok between us or if things were going to be weird, and he said he would text me. He snap chatted me later in the evening asking how my game was, and i asked him how he was feeling hungover wise and he said fine, and that was it.

So I guess I need some insight. I am still very heartbroken by this guy, and clearly know I should not have invited him over whatsoever. I am confused as to why he agreed to come over in the first place (I know some of you will say for sex, but I do not think in anyway I am implied sex during our texting. He also didn't initiate sex when we were hanging out). Also confused why he kissed me in the morning after not being drunk. Now things have gone very cold between us again and I do not know what to do. I am really looking for an advice or just plain insights from anybody :)

Frank2thepoint

Sounds like he missed your company, had some laughs, and used the history between you two to have sex. Of course you obliged him as well. Kissing you in the morning when he wasn't drunk was just him thanking you for lovely evening you two spent together the night before. Since he has gone cold, with no contact, it either means he is mulling over if he wants to try at the relationship once again, or he is mulling over turning the situation into some casual hookup from time to time. If you want answers, talk to him directly. And no, don't talk to him over snap chat. Try to get face to face with him and discuss it.

• Like 2