"lets see if something sparks"

I've posted on here before about my ex. I went through 3 months of no contact and I broke down and textednher. Things have been really good between her and I. We've actually hung out a few times which is a complete turn around from where things used to be between us we text pretty much all the time but rarely talk on the phone. The other day I asked if she wanted to go grab a drink together and she said we arent there just yetvand we are a work in progress.

A few days later I asked how she would feel about a date and she said she wants to hang out and see ifnwe spark again. But not call it a date.

I feel i'm really close to breaking down that wall that is keeping us apart.

Any advice that will help spark things between us?

I've posted on here before about my ex. I went through 3 months of no contact and I broke down and textednher. Things have been really good between her and I. We've actually hung out a few times which is a complete turn around from where things used to be between us we text pretty much all the time but rarely talk on the phone. The other day I asked if she wanted to go grab a drink together and she said we arent there just yetvand we are a work in progress.

A few days later I asked how she would feel about a date and she said she wants to hang out and see ifnwe spark again. But not call it a date.

I feel i'm really close to breaking down that wall that is keeping us apart.

Any advice that will help spark things between us?

I don't think it is wise.

She's still using you.

My best friend is going through the same thing (this week to be honest). After 2 days, she stopped talking to him. He's heartbroken.

If she didn't make her intentions clear (saying, "lets get back together") - you're doing nothing but sitting on her back burner. She knows she has you now.

I don't think it is wise.

If she didn't make her intentions clear (saying, "lets get back together") - you're doing nothing but sitting on her back burner. She knows she has you now.

This. You're 'plan b'. Go 180 and move on.