EX contact - How do I handle it to get her back?

My ex and I broke up 2 months ago. I broke up with her but have been regretting it bad. I'm a classic "don't know what you have until it's gone". We were together for 3 years but in that time had several other shorter term breakups. She started dating another guy probably 4-5 weeks ago. We never really stopped communicating during this time. Two weeks ago I decided to go no contact but it only lasted a day or so before she started texting me that she was missing me and calling me. I didn't answer until later that night. I failed the NC. Three days of her telling me that she still loved me and missed me etc. ended up with her telling me that she did not want to come back after we had a big fight. Misery ensues. I went to a wedding last week which was painful to watch and when I came back asked to meet her so I could eye to eye tell her how I feel and then let her go and start NC. I ended popping the question unexpectedly and the conversation ended with a hug and a "don't worry you'll get over me". The next day she is texting me that it's so hard for her and that she still cares about me. She was crying on the phone but every of my attempts to tell her the vision of our relationship going forward and the love I have and promises of work and focus on our relationship is met with "I deeply care for you and am torn but when I think about getting back painful memories of what it was like follow". I am thinking of starting no contact but it is hard because I think I have been making progress here. I feel like I may be in the stage of NC when the ex contacts you and you take action to get her back, even though we never did NC. She is clearly conflicted and I have gotten her back each time we broke up in the past. I believe she still loves me but is afraid to come back to the same painful situation. I am trying to find out if NC is still the best option here considering the time line. It's been two months since the breakup, She is dating someone else, She is contacting me and telling about feelings, having a hard time, conflicted etc. I'm afraid if I go no contact it will give her time to get over me and develop more with the new guy. Is there something I should do or a way to play my cards here to get her back other than NC?