heartbroken

Hello, so i was skimming through this website and your straight to the point answers made me want to seek your advice. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice! So here is what happened. I met my ex boyfriend on a dating website in April.we hit it off and became serious pretty quickly.

The first few months were absolutely perfect. We never fought and it felt so right. Then i got pregnant with him. I started to lose my mind a bit and started to be mean and pick fights with him for no reason. Then we lost the baby. It was a really hard time for both of us. I think that it did hit me more than i thought. Anyway, we still got through it. And i thought if we get through this we can get through anything. But i kept on picking fights, and i think i probably pushed him away.

Anyway, he moved out and we tried to start over and date. We would still get into fights pretty often. But we loved each other. Then it got worse. He started to be less and less responsive to my text and calls. After i blew up severely on him, he texted me a day later saying he wanted to take a break. Saying he will talk to me more about it. He never did, so a couple days later, i told him that i was going to consider this a break up. No response. I found out a day later that he was in a new relationship on Facebook.

I told him to bring my keys back, and he said we could have a conversation then. He did. We talked for 20min. He said that he loved me, but didn't know if he could deal with my issues, that it was too much. I told him i completely understand, and i am working on my issues. I have been talking to a counselor about ptsd. He said he did not want to completely erase me from his life because he thinks I'm a great person and mom and that he loves me. But that for now we have to figure things out. And that maybe down the road we could give it a shot.

I dont really know what i should do, should i stop contacting him? What if he forgets about the love he has for me. What if his relationship turns out to be wonderful? Thank you for replying to me.

Charlotte

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
darlinginfrench

You do need to stop contacting him. Right now you have issues you need to work on, and you're doing that. But constantly telling him about it won't work - actions speak louder than words. He's with somebody else now. Chances are it won't work out, but do you really want to be his second best? He won't forget you. But I think you need to try the 30 days no contact to get your feelings into check and prove to him that you can be a rational person x