How to prevent from falling into his trap?

youdunsay

So it has been one year since we last seen each other and he texted last week to check on me. As I haven't got my finances and job settled yet, I supposed I managed to turn him off when I told him I have been idled for quite some time.

He's weird when he texted me again two minutes ago, talking about some movie. I'm a pretty friendly-buddy person so when it comes to ex or platonic guy friends, I can talk about anything that I chat with other friends (latest movie, fashion whatever)

But I'm suspicious of him texting me. He seems to have a hidden agenda. Frankly, I don't want him to know my whereabouts what I am doing and my future whatevernots. I don't trust him (I don't wish to recall bad memories) and I know I can trust anyone easily but I wanted to stay grounded. How to avoid him? Confused.

sdrawkcaB ssA

If you don't feel you can trust him, then don't bother replying back with every questionalbe email or txt.

You sound like you know better, but you're nice side plus some attachment is getting the best of you. If you cannot tell him straight up that you prefer not to see each other and just be pen pals, then slowly shutting him off may be your best bet.

• Like 1