No contact or keep her as a friend?

So there's that girl I know for like 3 months, we've been kissing a couple of times, and other things...I wasn't sleeping with her though. Last time she wanted to talk with me about how she doesn't like kissing on every meeting because we're friends.

So I tried to no-contact her and move on, but she calls me sometimes, and I'm writing her back a little sometimes, so...I'm just not sure what's better, no contact, or keeping her as a friend and hope for something from time to time.

The problem is I really like her, bah, we used to spend xx hours just the two of us, but yeah, she told me she doesn't want a relationship right now...nor sex. So...

Well that sucks. She is telling you that she does not want a relationship or kissing or sex. Sounds like a frustrating situation for you since you want more than she does. I think you are better off going nc. Why torture yourself? There are other women out there who are ready to be in a relationship. Good luck

If you haven't slept together & you want a friendship with her, back off the kissing.

If you want to date her tell her that. If she doesn't want to date you, then go NC for a while to help you forget her.