want to text ex after 7 months post brkup... suggestions ??

Ok i want to text my ex for the first time aftr 4 months of nc... ive been missing her badly nd is the only person i want in my life... it seems like she has come to that stage after the brkup where she seems to b stable now,.... (less partying etc)

However she texted me 2.5 months back out of nowhere asking me if i have new girlfriend or not ( she is insecure about me since starting ).. and i ignored it...

And yes it was a 4 year relationship and i still love this girl allot.... i can give up my life for her...

We were in a ldr fr 3 yrs... nd trust me it dint seemed to be that difficult.. i mean distance was not the reason for brkup....her reason seemed to be was that she wanted to experience new college life with new friends.

And yea this is my last attempt to get her back... if she refuses it then m gonna block her up from evrywhere (rt now ive removed her frm evry social app)

So all i want right now is advice and sugestions from all the experts out thr... suggest me for best text messages that i should send her to rebuild attraction.... or wt steps i should take... which shows that how much i have changed myself fr her in a positive way and how much i still love her and care for her...

And plss again i dont want to know that i should move on.... forget her... blah blah....

Just need suggestions for what ive asked for... thanku

That you still have immense feelings for her and would like to talk to her about the possibilities of being a couple again.

If she shoots you down it's not the end of the world. You just carry on moving forward

I still love this girl allot.... i can give up my life for her...

And yea this is my last attempt to get her back...

And plss again i dont want to know that i should move on.... forget her... blah blah....

Yes you need to "KNOW" and the only way you'll know this is if you hear it over and over , Dude... MOVE ON!

ThorntonMelon

Since you've said that we're not allowed to give you the right answer, I'll try and help.

First, there is no such thing as a text message building attraction in someone. So already your mindset is wrong.

Call her, don't text. And don't sound too eager.

And expect the worst. Im sorry to say that, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.