Not sure what to think anymore

baggedgp

Thank you in advance.

Not sure what to think anymore. My wife and I got married in Sept of 2012 was madly in love, best friends and did everything together. She was extremely close to my son from a previous relationship and everything seemed perfect. In Oct 2013 just a few days before a big family vacation I found out that my wife had been talking to another married man. I confronted her on it and she appologized and admitted she was wrong made a mistake etc and promised to break it off. I kept a close eye on the situation. Come to find out she never stopped talking to him. I gained access to her email and found that the conversations were beyond friendly. Nothing sexual but feelings were expressed.

Shortly after we decided to go to Marriage counseling. The counselor didnt vibe with us so we stopped after a few session and decided to try a small separation. I moved out for about a month. We went on a few dates etc during that time and ultimately decided to get back together. I expressed my concerns with the previous guy etc and she promised that its was in the past and would never happen again. The next few months went by good. We were house shopping etc.

Then things fell apart. We had a offer on a home approved etc. She ultimately backed out of the house purchase stating after thinking about it she didn't think it was the right house etc. At this time we had told our landlord we wouldn't be releasing. So we both moved in with our own parents while we kept looking for a house. For a few weeks we saw each other every chance we got pending out work schedules. Then after some bickering etc and things getting tense do to us being apart she told me that she thought we should go our own ways that this wasnt the life she wanted anymore.

Ok no problem since we didnt have any children or anything to really divide up I was able to get divorce papers drawn up online. All we had to do was sign in front of a notary file and wait for the return papers stating it was final. over 3 months goes by and I get excuse after excuse. She either doesnt have time or doesnt thing the papers will work etc. Never once does she see a lawyer or file on her own.

In middle of July I basically just stopped talking to her etc. Middle of August i had to see her to unlock our storage unit cause i forgot my key. She comes unlocks it and before I leave wraps her arms around me like she did when she married me and kissed me. For the first time in a while i felt love there again. I didn't think to much of it didn't really talk to her much during the next week.

Then out of nowhere she texts me with "the grass isnt always greener on the other side" I again dont read to much into it we chit chat for a few and then she says "I really miss you guys" So I finally just ask if she thought she might want to stay together and work on things she replied " I really think I do"

So we start talking more etc. Lots of I miss you's I loves you's etc. So we text etc over the next week and things are great then she tells she did some things she wasn't proud of. Then she admits that the guy she was talking to last year needed someone to put some checks in there name to avoid child support and he paid her 8000 to do so. We continue talking about getting back together etc. She tells me she just needs a few weeks to get her stuff together. After prying etc she tells me that she wanted to get rid of the storage unit so the guy offered to let her store stuff in his garage and that she needed to get the stuff out but assured me that was it.

Come to find out shes been living there since the 3rd week of July. She says she didn't want to tell me cause it would just hurt me and that she was moving out on the 6th of this month. Right now the only reason im still holding on is cause we still have a bank account together and I can see where she just wrote a check for a deposit on a apartment.

Now the kicker. This weekend she told me she had plans with a friend etc and that we could hang out next weekend and talk more about everything. Come to find out shes in Chicago with the guy. His Facebook profile pic is of them there etc.

This is where I need the help. Everything in my brain tells me to forget about her and move on that she just going to hurt me. But my heart still loves her. The way I feel about her is something I cant put into words. Its something we all dream of. The fact that she did put money down on a apartment keeps me holding on. Shes cheap and doesn't just waste money. She still expresses feelings towards me. I dont know if this was just a already planned vacation or what. I just know that's my wife who has avoided divorce and came to me wanting to get back together.

Help a lost broken heart.

sdrawkcaB ssA

Sorry to see this happen to you, but I have been there with a fiancee. Cut off your dependance and file for divorce. As long as you have a clear head from separation, what comes out of getting things settled will be much easier for you.

I really don't think pursuing fixing this will help, sadly enough.

Everything in my brain tells me to forget about her and move on that she just going to hurt me. But my heart still loves her....

Help a lost broken heart.

Your mind isn't broken or lost, listen to it.