ex boyfriend cant move on either can I..

My Ex Boyfriend And I Broke Up Five Months Ago We Have Hung Out A Handful Of Times Since And Been Intimate A Few Times. A Couple Of Months Ago He Told Me It's Hard To Let Go Completely Because The Possibility Of Us Getting Back Together Still Exists In The Future. Every Now And Then I Tell Him We Need To Go Our Separate Ways And Move On And Stop Talking We Have Had That Conversation Many Times. I Said That To Him A Few Says Ago Because I Said This Isn't Going Anywhere Blahblah And Last Night I Got A Text From Him Saying "What If I Never Get Over You?" I Said Have You Tried? He Said How Can He Try When He's Not The Least Bit Over Me. He Told Me He Stayed In The Night Before While All His Friends Went Out He Said He Spent The Whole Time Thinking About Me, Him And Life. He Asked Me For Advice I Said How Can I Help You If I Can't Help Myself. I Told Him To Ask Others For Advice He Said He Doesn't Like Taking Advice From Others, Only Me Because My Advice Means Something. I Told Him I Couldn't Help, I Just Found It Odd That He TeXted Me All That. As Though I Could Actually Help Him. What Should I Do... I Do Still Like Him And Haven't Moved On Which Is Why I Get Frusterated And Cut Him Off Every Now And Then, I Just Don't Think He Wants A Relationship Right Now.